Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

JOHN CENA posted:

It really feels like contrarianism and some leftover resentment that Roman got the nod as "the guy" over Daniel Bryan, and with all of the injuries Bryan kept getting, I would have gone with that decision as well and I've been a fan of Bryan's for over a decade. I've been saying forever Roman is good and a good champion. His matches have shown it over and over, and will continue to show. He's already ahead of Cena in terms of match quality when Cena was having his first major run, and he also has a number of great foils to work with which is only going to add to the longevity of his career.

As one of the rare people that thinks Daniel Bryan's peak was Team Hell No and doesn't care for wacky-line Ambrose, this isn't it at all for me. I don't like Roman because his vest looks stupid, cocking his fist is stupid, his promos are garbage, and WWE sabotages other parts of their programming to make him look better. As part of the Shield, or someone not pushed to the moon, or even in a different promotion he would be entertaining at worst and potentially awesome. WWE should have Naito'd him at Wrestlemania.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

That DICK! posted:

Roman should have a floating little alien buddy named Romulan Reigns that only he and the audience can see

I thought that's what they were going for pairing him with Dean :shrug:

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

At this point the only thing that could redeem Roman for me would be if he got a new tattoo for his other arm that was just Macho Man wooing a teenaged Stephanie McMahon.

• Locked thread