Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
He is handsome and strong and has a bunch of friends. If this was junior high I'd be following him around and sometimes I do something dumb that makes him laugh so I get to hang out with him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
CM Punk is Tracer because there was a lot of controversy over his butt.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

One thing I will note about Roman is there's a friend who I (mainly used to) watch PPVs with who just can't overlook the fact that Roman wears what appears to be a Kevlar vest. Not because of the look or anything, but he feels it somehow gives him an unfair advantage. I can try and tell him every time that in kayfabe it's no different than a shirt and doesn't offer any protection but any time he'd get chopped or beat he'd go on about Roman is a coward who needs chest protection like he was D'lo Brown

The Real Deal Roman Reigns

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Mons Hubris posted:

We've had 10 pages of discussion and now I'm going to chime in and make it official: No, OP, he's not good.

Roman is good but wrestling is bad.

• Locked thread