Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

So tonight I decided to get some B-dubs because I do like chicken wings, I mean they really are fantastic and I got 20 wings for $13. But when you think about the anatomy of a chicken and what is actually a chicken wing, you realize that you are getting completely ripped off!

They take a wing off a chicken and split it into the flat wingette and the drumette part. But they sell it as 2 chicken wings, but it's only ONE wing!

How come these assholes are getting away with selling a single chicken wing as 2 chicken wings?

This bullshit should stop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tomatoes and shit
Sep 17, 2015

Big Chicken has kept us in the dark for too long

cub
Sep 6, 2014

by Shine
its actually butt-poo poo, OP

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
i never considered this and im getting kinda angry lol

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
gently caress the drumsticks. Flat supremacy!!

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

haha here's a bird i grew. you can buy its parts to eat :henget:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

haha here's a bird i grew. you can buy its parts to eat :henget:

Only if you don't try to make me buy four wings when the bird inly has 2.

HumanDecency
Oct 5, 2015
Real men just eat nuggets, Op

Then it's the whole chicken and more smashed into a neat little orb.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Fallows posted:

i never considered this and im getting kinda angry lol

I'm not angry but #IStandWithFullChickenWings because it is the right thing to do. No more games, big chicken industry.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

HumanDecency posted:

Real men just eat nuggets, Op

Then it's the whole chicken and more smashed into a neat little orb.

gently caress yeah

Lt Dan Ice Cream
Jul 29, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
So only 5 chickens had to die for your dinner.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Only if you don't try to make me buy four wings when the bird inly has 2.

i dont presume to play god

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Chicken blows. Ground meat rules.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

NameChange posted:

So only 5 chickens had to die for your dinner.

I actually had a bacon cheeseburger as well because I was pretty hungry so a cow and a pig also lost their lives so I could eat too much.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i want soem wings npow

Tom Gorman posted:

gently caress yeah

not these

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
I know the devil is real.
they do the same thing with the breasts.

cub
Sep 6, 2014

by Shine
i call chicken wings "butt-shits" cause thats what they remind me of. from when i was very young. the "butt-shits" dont cry as much in my dreams anymore. but it was very cold. its always cold.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

chikn thread

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
what animal has "wyngz"

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

chyckyns. obviously

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
eat chickens wangs

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Glasgow Kiss posted:

eat chickens wangs
Wang's Cocks is a good name for a chinese themed wing stop

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Glasgow Kiss posted:

eat chickens wangs

Dat's a SPicy Meme!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

VendaGoat posted:

Dat's a SPicy Meme!
nice new av, I like Trailer park Boys too

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
My favorite Cajun place (shoutout to Nubian Queen Lola's!) sells the entire wing (even the little finger part at the very end) and it's so loving good and goddamn I want some right now.

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Full Metal Jackass posted:

gently caress the drumsticks. Flat supremacy!!

How can you even justify this wrong rear end opinion

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

Tom Gorman posted:

gently caress yeah

they can't legally call these wings can they

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.

ArtIsResistance posted:

chicken wrongz

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

niggers like chicken wangs, corporations love pulling one over on the minorities and the poor

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

TheShazbot posted:

niggers like chicken wangs, corporations love pulling one over on the minorities and the poor
Hm. Tribes poster. Dare sleeper account? :crossarms:

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

ArtIsResistance posted:

Wyngz is a chicken food product that is in the shape of a chicken wing or a bite-size appetizer-type product, but is not actually a chicken wing. The United States Department of Agriculture Food Safety and Inspection Service permits the use of the term "wyngz" (but no other misspellings) on food packaging under the following conditions in which the Agency considers its use fanciful and not misleading:[1]

- The poultry used is white chicken (with or without skin)

- "Wyngz" is placed contiguous to a prominent, conspicuous, and legible descriptive name (e.g., "white chicken fritters") in the same color font

- The smallest letter in the descriptive name is no smaller than one-third the size of the largest letter used in "wyngz"

- A statement that further clarifies that the product does not contain any wing meat or is not derived only from wing meat (e.g., "contains no wing meat," "with no wing meat," "contains breast meat and wing meat") is placed in close proximity to the descriptive name and linked to "wyngz" by use of an asterisk. "Wyngz" referenced elsewhere on the package (e.g., on the front riser panel) would also need to be displayed with an asterisk linking it to this statement on the principal display panel.

According to the website for Nestlé's DiGiorno brand frozen pizza and wyngz combo, the fanciful spelling is used "[b]ecause they're not wings. They're even better.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I once ate almost nothing but chicken wings in 04-05, and gained about 40lbs. poo poo was pretty sweet IMO. Or delicious I should say.

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

a hole-y ghost posted:

Hm. Tribes poster. Dare sleeper account? :crossarms:

I'm not as mentally broken as dare, but I am capable of levels of posting depravity.

The Enforcer
May 4, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Jesus Christ posted:

My favorite Cajun place (shoutout to Nubian Queen Lola's!) sells the entire wing (even the little finger part at the very end) and it's so loving good and goddamn I want some right now.

No.

You.

Specifically, cannot have any. In fact, if I had one wish right now it would be that you never get those wings again, and that you suffer cold and alone...forever.

Oh look, see it came true...

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Tom Gorman posted:

gently caress yeah

:chloe:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

a hole-y ghost posted:

nice new av, I like Trailer park Boys too

While I am loathe to admit it, it is fun making some person mad, on the internet.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Kuato posted:

I once ate almost nothing but chicken wings in 04-05, and gained about 40lbs. poo poo was pretty sweet IMO. Or delicious I should say.

That poo poo would break you in no time in 2016!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
5 dollar chicken at costco. You can polish off two of em and a bottle sirachi sauce.

• Locked thread