Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
boneless chicken wings are best chicken wings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
you guys know "chicken wings" are all the parts of the chicken no one eats like the head, feet, beak, etc ground into paste and spun around a bone right?

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Chicken legs and drumettes are completely different chicken parts. One is dark meat and the other is tasty white meat.

Dark meat is the tasty meat.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Ein cooler Typ posted:

you guys know "chicken wings" are all the parts of the chicken no one eats like the head, feet, beak, etc ground into paste and spun around a bone right?

chicken feet are good tho and people def eat them

parts is parts

literally this big
Jan 10, 2007

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

This'd be a p. sweet av

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Fallows posted:

i never considered this and im getting kinda angry lol

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

what the cluck!

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Jesus Christ posted:

Dark meat is the tasty meat.

I swear this was the undisputed common knowledge growing up, but somewhere along the last 5-10 years people started going "I want the white breast meat part!" like wtf. That poo poo is bland as hell unless you have a huge tub of gravy to dunk it into.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Away all Goats posted:

somewhere along the last 5-10 years people started going "I want the white breast meat part!"

millennials :argh:

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Away all Goats posted:

I swear this was the undisputed common knowledge growing up, but somewhere along the last 5-10 years people started going "I want the white breast meat part!" like wtf. That poo poo is bland as hell unless you have a huge tub of gravy to dunk it into.

90s low fat craze

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Away all Goats posted:

It's because of the supposed health benefits plus the fact that it was popular with the wrong sorts of people

Like bacon before it was seized upon semi-ironically by hipsters imitating working class whites

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
They should give you the wing tip too. You take em home, throw em in a pot, add some broth, a potato- baby, you got a stew going!

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Boneless chicken wings are not chicken wings. Enjoy your chicken tenders you hipster.

Mr Halen, I don't think I had this many tumors before I came in here.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

would not kind a chicken made entirely of wings that cums hot creamy ranch in my face

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you
Wings are proper tasty. I don't know why they only sell the upper part and not the wing tip.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Mange Mite posted:

It's because of the supposed health benefits plus the fact that it was popular with the wrong sorts of people

Like bacon before it was seized upon semi-ironically by hipsters imitating working class whites

health benefits of white meat over dark: bland, miserable, makes u regret ur decisions and pray for death

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Best Giraffe posted:

health benefits of white meat over dark: bland, miserable, makes u regret ur decisions and pray for death

Americans have very puritan ideas about food and i think they actually feel guilty about eating things that taste good. Chicken breast is like the hair shirt of the dinner world

That's also why we love stupid fad diets that are painful and difficult instead of just eating smaller amounts of normal food. If you can enjoy it then it must be bad for you. If it tastes like poo poo and you hate it, it must be healthy.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

KFC Nashville Hot Chicken Wings

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I love chicken breast

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
who remembers when tyson chicken poisoned a river in arkansas with chicken poo poo and then made a donation to the clinton foundation to escape justice

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Germstore posted:

They should give you the wing tip too. You take em home, throw em in a pot, add some broth, a potato- baby, you got a stew going!

Carl Weathers?

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

bump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I guess you're another victim of the chicken wing lies.

• Locked thread