Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.
I've played the hell out of this game, so I'm definitely watching this.

Leave mentioned that the first boss was weak to charge attacks and it really is. The strongest set of horns deals, I want to say, like 20 damage per charge into the boss. It really makes short work of him, but you also have to be careful to not run straight into his open mouth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.

Captain Bravo posted:

You're not going to need any Evo points as a bird, since you should still be maxed, so just fly over and away from everything and progress pretty drat quickly to the flying fortress.

EVO isn't really a long game, but the section of your post that I'm highlighting here is the largest reason why you shouldn't stick with the bird/dinosaur body. It kind of sucks if your character is done growing at the halfway point of the game. At that point you're just playing for what little story there is. While it is nice to skip all of this game's incredibly tedious grinding, you also miss out on all the other cool stupid-looking monstrosities you can evolve into in chapters 4 and 5.

• Locked thread