Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ninogan
Apr 2, 2012

Hi friends! :coffeepal:

This thread is about a game that I'm making together with two of my friends. I checked with the admins that it was cool to post about it and they ok'd it so here we are! Previously I've worked for Sandbox Interactive on MMORPG Albion Online and during that time goons were very helpful and I enjoyed sharing things with them, getting feedback etc. Now that I'm at it again with another game I wanted goons to be pretty much the first to know about this and see if someone might be interested in joining our beta test, playing the game early and just helping out a ton by testing! We're planning on hitting Greenlight in a matter of days and then we'll head to Early Access before launching. During the EA phase we'll be updating the game a lot, releasing more classes for free and we'll stay in Discord and communicate as much as possible with our players. We're not interested in locking the game behind huge paywalls or tiresome grinds. We just want to bring a fun game to fans of this genre and hope that's enough to keep us afloat :)

Anyways, here's some information about the game and screenshots and stuff. If there's any questions I'll try and answer anything as soon as possible!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T3qt24Zk2k

FEATURES
  • Battle in exciting team versus team combat against players around the world
  • Choose from many different classes, each with their own unique playstyle
  • Classes are easy to pick up and play, but take time to master
  • A unique graphical style with a hand-painted feel
  • Dedicated servers to ensure good connectivity between all players
  • Netcode optimized for low ping and instant response to player actions
  • Compete in the seasonal rankings or play just for fun
  • Fair matchmaking that pits you against players of your own skill level
  • Earn unique titles, avatars and in-game cosmetics

DETAILS
In MIGHT two teams are pitted against each other in fair and fast-paced arena combat. No parts of the game are locked away behind a tiresome grind - once you start playing MIGHT you have access to all classes, from the in-your-face Ravager to the strategic Hunter that rather picks off his enemies from a distance.
Whether you just want to have some fun with a couple of friends or try to fight your way to the top of the leaderboards, MIGHT will have something for you.
With in-game cosmetic rewards, titles and player portraits you will be able to show off your achievements as well as your own personal style.

MORE INFO
Read the FAQ
Subscribe on YouTube
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
Join the Forum
Email us at development [at] ff-games dot [com]
Chat with us on our discord server

Edit: That feel when you forget to choose an icon for your thread :suicide:

Ninogan fucked around with this message at 12:03 on Jun 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
im bad at mobas but i kinda like the art style so I'll probably give it a try

Ninogan
Apr 2, 2012

Eonwe posted:

im bad at mobas but i kinda like the art style so I'll probably give it a try

None of us are really artists so it's nice to hear you like it!

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
lovely art is its own reward, friend. see: that browser game with pastamancer as a class

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

anything you make I'll try

if only to write essays about outdated mechanics when i haven't played in months

FireWhizzle
Apr 2, 2009

a neckbeard elemental
Grimey Drawer
I support anything Pixelslol touches. I'm in!

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Pixels is a good dude and was one of the only competent folks working at Sandbox Interactive. I support him and his new game!

Ninogan
Apr 2, 2012

Will be sending out the first keys to the first couple of people that have registered already very soon :) Going to schedule a first playtime this weekend to try and get some 3vs3's going and as long as things look good we're planning on getting it on Greenlight on Monday or Tuesday most likely.

When it gets on Greenlight we should be getting a huge boost in activity too so that will be fun!

Today we're working on some changes to the map as well as a new look for our Pyromancer class. It's only been half a day since we've announced the game to the world but the response has been really nice and we're excited to see people get into the game this weekend.

Ninogan fucked around with this message at 08:01 on Jun 2, 2016

forge
Feb 26, 2006
I also liked the art..

forge
Feb 26, 2006
So this is actually pretty fun and unlike another game which will not be named I didn't have to grind for 30 hours.

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

This game looks remarkably similar to an older game called Bloodline Champions. It had some problems (mostly just with maintaining a reasonable player count) but was a great game overall. I know the developer Stunlock Studios is currently working on a sort of spiritual sequel to the game and I'm wondering what you plan on doing with Might to make it stand out.

Ninogan
Apr 2, 2012

forge posted:

So this is actually pretty fun and unlike another game which will not be named I didn't have to grind for 30 hours.

Was great to have you in the game yesterday! Thanks for coming.

Yesterday was a huge milestone for us as we have now opened the servers (up 24/7) for beta testers and we had a bunch of games going and there were some smaller issues that have mostly now been fixed thanks to one of our really speedy programmers :) Most of the crowd that tried it yesterday were old BLC vets and they were having a lot of fun which was great to see.

slouch posted:

This game looks remarkably similar to an older game called Bloodline Champions. It had some problems (mostly just with maintaining a reasonable player count) but was a great game overall. I know the developer Stunlock Studios is currently working on a sort of spiritual sequel to the game and I'm wondering what you plan on doing with Might to make it stand out.

We've definitely been inspired by both Bloodline Champions and Secret Ponchos which are the two big dogs in the arena genre. There's not that many games in this genre but another one that I played a bit back in the day was the Warcraft 3 mod Warlocks. Like forge mentioned about the grind for example: One of the things we want to do with MIGHT is to make it easily accessible to anyone. We don't want to have any sort of huge pay walls, mega long grind to unlock things or anything of that nature. When you buy the game you'll be able to get into the game instantly and have fun. There's no need to grind XP to unlock things in our game. After we've launched the game on Steam Early Access we'll be releasing more classes and updating the game free of charge too.

I wrote a bit about my thoughts on player / developer communication in an article on IndieDB yesterday. Feel free to check it out here

We want to not be another dev that never talks to their playerbase and we'll work hard on releasing updates frequently, responding to player feedback on things they think needs fixing as fast as we can and even though we're just a small team we think we can handle it. There's a few games coming out soon that will be "competition" I guess but those games are also a bit more hardcore than ours. We have tried our best to make classes that are easy to pick up but hard to master.

Ninogan
Apr 2, 2012

MIGHT's beta has gone live and we've already had a lot of enthusiastic testers join to try it out on day one. It's been a blast and we're really grateful to everyone that is signing up and providing feedback.

Here's a short video of some footage from some of the first online battles that have ever taken place in our game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wSFhkBEAPs

Patch notes for patch 0.2.4.24 which is being launched in the next hour are now available on our forums: http://forum.getmight.com/thread-13.html
These are all fixes done today based on feedback from yesterday.

Forge was a bit unlucky and joined just as we were about to call it a night (15~ hour work day) but glad to see some goons hopping on it already.

Ninogan fucked around with this message at 16:06 on Jun 3, 2016

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Played a bit tonight, albeit only 1v1 which made balance difficult to gauge. It was still a lot of fun. Art style is a love it or hate it kind of thing - personally I love it. Game ran nice and snappy on my computer and none of the bugs I ran across were gameplay related.

Guardian is stupidly powerful in 1v1 fights: his main attack silences every 5 seconds which pretty much shuts down most other classes. I'd bet this is tempered a bit in group fights, so I'd imagine he's a relatively balanced tank. He was probably my favorite to play. Druid was a close 2nd runner up - his heals and mobility made him very hard to kill. Also, the Druid's seems to be broadly AoE which probably scales up a bit in a 3v3 fight.

I don't know that I have a bad thing to say about any of the classes - they all fit unique roles and were fun to play. I appreciated that all of the classes had a heal of some sort - never felt like I was getting kited by a healer as can happen in this genre.

Looking forward to seeing how this develops.

Ninogan
Apr 2, 2012

Ruggan posted:

Played a bit tonight, albeit only 1v1 which made balance difficult to gauge. It was still a lot of fun. Art style is a love it or hate it kind of thing - personally I love it. Game ran nice and snappy on my computer and none of the bugs I ran across were gameplay related.

Guardian is stupidly powerful in 1v1 fights: his main attack silences every 5 seconds which pretty much shuts down most other classes. I'd bet this is tempered a bit in group fights, so I'd imagine he's a relatively balanced tank. He was probably my favorite to play. Druid was a close 2nd runner up - his heals and mobility made him very hard to kill. Also, the Druid's seems to be broadly AoE which probably scales up a bit in a 3v3 fight.

I don't know that I have a bad thing to say about any of the classes - they all fit unique roles and were fun to play. I appreciated that all of the classes had a heal of some sort - never felt like I was getting kited by a healer as can happen in this genre.

Looking forward to seeing how this develops.

Thanks! Today is day three of MIGHT being open to the public so we're working hard on patching the game and listening to all the feedback. I went to bed just a bit before you came online so sadly I missed you but I'm glad you found someone else to play with now that the game still is so new. Greenlight should make it a lot easier to queue we hope.

Today we're working on more fixes and changes. Talking to the community we have so far and gathering feedback. I'm prepping a bit for Greenlight too. We've got our design for the Greenlight page pretty much ready. It's long and exciting days right now and it's super nice to see people coming in from SA, other communities and just playing and actually having fun!

Here's a bunch of keys for SA folks:

290d1c80-4030-4759-880c-5d23806707cf
bf96af4b-23f1-4052-8bac-2ddb505e5337
59858fa6-cea3-4976-b06b-7b61e749d04c
27f32452-9477-4780-be01-afaf9c69fa86 Taken
32f5700b-d7c4-4df9-9835-17722cd791b7
418c21a7-782b-4f94-874b-a75ddb18a338 Taken
5a41bda2-ac93-46ec-99e0-b88588f01093
3659ab92-7e4a-498d-b759-5a89be190442
57ed490c-ac59-431d-8930-558cced1cfa5
33460644-0acf-4896-9175-d8373594d971
6d268d23-c71c-4a6d-bea4-d9d475c39b00
a017167a-e724-42a6-ba74-aa0d96d1479c

If people want more and have friends they'd like to get in on it send me a PM or post here and I'll hook you up :coffeepal:

Ninogan fucked around with this message at 07:46 on Jun 16, 2016

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

More people should give it a try. It's quick to download and install.

The core of their game is really fun, which is a lot more than I can say about most things I play.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Giving it a try, but not many people playing beta right now.

Ninogan
Apr 2, 2012

Glad to hear it Ruggan!

Reason posted:

Giving it a try, but not many people playing beta right now.

Awesome that you wanna try it! Since it's only been out for a few days and is not on greenlight yet the best way to find someone to do some games with is in our discord channel. Once we're up on Greenlight it should hopefully be easy to just login and solo queue as well.

We released our third patch yesterday. Here's the 0.2.6.35 Patch Notes:

quote:

Backend Changes
Resolved an issue that would cause players to get stuck in a matchmaking group that was not visible to them in the user interface.
Removed ‘Custom Game’ and replaced it with 1 vs 1 and 2 vs 2 matchmaking queues.

Game Changes
Cancelling a skill will now trigger a 0.25 sec cooldown.
Added support for buffs/debuffs giving energy to caster when applied.

Class Changes
Ravager: Made character smaller and tweaked collider settings to better match animations.
Ravager: Leash root gives caster 3 energy when applied.
Pyromancer: Searing Slash can now pass through walls if they are thin enough.
Pyromancer: Searing Slash will only give an Ember Orb if an enemy is actually damaged.
Pyromancer: Firewalk gives caster 5 energy on use.
Druid: Fixed issue where Lash tooltip would not display in the lobby.
Druid: Fixed issue where CC immune buffs would make you temporarily untargetable by Eclipse even after CC immune buff expired.
Druid: Eclipse gives 3 energy per blinded enemy.
Druid: Lash gives 3 energy per rooted enemy.
Guardian: Concussive Blow cooldown lowered to 0.75 sec from 1 sec.
Guardian: Concussive Blow silence duration lowered to 1 sec from 1.5 sec.
Guardian: Protect shield health changed to 125/100/75. The shield health will be lower the more allies are shielded.
Guardian: Protect no longer gives a run speed boost.
Guardian: Protect gives caster 2 energy per shielded ally.
Guardian: Shattering Slam now has a short range leap before impact and can pass through walls if they are thin enough.
Guardian: Shattering Slam stun duration lowered from 0.75 sec to 0.5 sec.
Hunter: Run speed boost from Volatile Mist will now last for 3 seconds even if the invisibility breaks.
Hunter: Volatile Mist gives caster 5 energy on use.

UI Changes
The ‘Play’ button is now only clickable when the game client UI is in a state where it allows you to select a play mode.
NDA only has to be accepted once now, not every time the game starts.
Added ‘Reset All’ button to settings screen for clearing all settings to default values.
Fixed issue with duplicated key bindings in settings menu
Fixed issue with chatbox fading out while typing in it

Today I am editing some of the footage from our first beta days and prepping a Greenlight trailer. We're also working hard on another patch with a lot of Quality of Life changes and some balance tweaks.

A lot of menu elements such as chat windows, friends list and game lobbies are being worked on as well and being able to test them out in real "live" situations where people are queuing and you're inviting new people into your friends list and your game lobbies have really helped us see exactly what quality of life changes needs to be made.

Our re-worked Druid now with a neat little staff

Lastly I wanted to show you guys a little video from yesterdays beta weekend event. We had a lot of fun matches going on for quite a few hours. Here's one round from one of the matches, unedited to show all the gameplay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGkrOhKVqvM

Ninogan
Apr 2, 2012

Play test schedule:
*** Saturday June 11th EU (6 PM GMT) & NA (8 PM EDT) Event ***

MIGHT beta is coming along nicely and we have had a big influx of testers this week. We've received lots of great feedback from you guys which is always appreciated. This Saturday, June 11th, we will have our second scheduled play-test. For this event we will have two different times for European and North American players. Hopefully this will give everyone a chance to play the game with a bunch of other people. 

The EU event will start at 6 PM GMT (see here for local times).
The NA event will start at 8 PM EDT (see here for local times).

All you have to do to join in on the testing events is to start the game, log in and queue for a 3vs3 game! If there's any questions then feel free to ask them in this thread or hop into our Discord server and talk with us directly!

Ninogan fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Jun 9, 2016

Ninogan
Apr 2, 2012

We have released MIGHT's latest patch. You can read in detail about patch 0.2.9.46 on our forums.

The main highlight of our latest patch is the Witch Doctor, our new class and second healer/hybrid alongside the Druid.

The Witch Doctor excels at healing wounded party members with his main ability Infusion.

He can, however, also step into the fray to damage and debuff his opponents. When the Witch Doctor enters into the midst of combat he will use his Lacerate ability that can quickly slash up to three times, damaging his enemies and applying a Damage over Time effect to them. If he hits all three attack he will heal himself to allow him to stay at melee range if he so chose.

To handle pressure we've given him the Drain Soul ability that will allow him to siphon the life force from his enemies, taking their HP and movement speed for himself. This effect increases the more enemies he hits so to clump up while facing a Witch Doctor can quickly become very dangerous.

On top of this he has the ability to possess an enemy causing them to walk towards the Witch Doctor. This can be used to pull a weaker enemy away from his tank and into danger.

Lastly, his ultimate is called Hex and is a very fearsome display of dark magic. With Hex the Witch Doctor will curse one enemy, making him unable to use any spells for the duration of the effect as well as suffer vastly slower movement speed!

We think the Witch Doctor will be warmly welcomed into many different group compositions and we're looking forward to seeing him being played in the arena.
You can join the MIGHT beta and test the Witch Doctor out against other players in our scheduled play test this Saturday, June 11th. Details on our website

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001

Pixelslol posted:

290d1c80-4030-4759-880c-5d23806707cf

Used this key and the game client opens just fine, searches for 3v3 game, etc. Like the UI a lot and I'll be there tomorrow for the NA play test.

Thanks!

Ninogan
Apr 2, 2012

PsionicAnt posted:

Used this key and the game client opens just fine, searches for 3v3 game, etc. Like the UI a lot and I'll be there tomorrow for the NA play test.

Thanks!

Awesome, looking forward to seeing some goons there. Two of us are gonna be online for at least a few hours of the US playtest (it starts 02:00 in the morning our time) to record some gameplay and just queue and be there to be able to chat with anyone that might wanna try it out. We're planning on upgrading the menu ui a lot to make it better and have more functionality. We're pretty happy with the in-game UI but the menu ones can still become a lot better :)

Ninogan
Apr 2, 2012

MIGHT is now on Steam Greenlight!

Today is a big day for us now that MIGHT is live on Steam Greenlight. I would ask you to please help us get through as fast as possible so we can get the released game into your hands!

Support us by voting HERE

Check out the Greenlight trailer too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NflIJcrdMUY

See you in game!

Ninogan
Apr 2, 2012

A bit crazy but we decided to post a patch on Greenlight day. Servers are now back up and the latest patch is live. Patch notes for 0.3.3.60 are now available on our forums: http://forum.getmight.com/thread-26.html

M. Night Skymall
Mar 22, 2012

Pixelslol posted:

Here's a bunch of keys for SA folks:

Took 27f32452-9477-4780-be01-afaf9c69fa86, will try it out when I get home from work tonight.

Ninogan
Apr 2, 2012

M. Night Skymall posted:

Took 27f32452-9477-4780-be01-afaf9c69fa86, will try it out when I get home from work tonight.

Hope to catch you in-game. We're still so new that we don't have 24/7 activity but we're organizing beta events where more people queue. The next one is tomorrow for EU players and we're planning on doing one for the NA crowd on Saturday. Our Greenlight campaign is going quite well so we hope we can bring the game to Steam eventually. SA's help has been great so far, thanks guys!

Ninogan
Apr 2, 2012

Another patch is now live! Check it out :)!

Game Changes
  • Initial support for hand controller is now available, enable it in the game settings. Currently you can not rebind controller input, this will be updated soon.
Class Changes
  • Witch Doctor: Fixed issue where Infuse projectile sometimes flew too far.
  • Druid: Lash will now trigger its damage even if broken early by damage.
  • Druid: Lash root visual made more obvious.
  • Druid: Wisp now activates faster after being placed.
  • Druid: Eclipse blind fixed.
UI Changes
  • Hunter: Hunt tooltip is working again.
  • Fixed issue with range-indicator ring being cut off.
  • General UI style updates
  • Improved chat interface
  • Improved the key-binding UI for mouse and keyboard

cathead
Jan 21, 2004

I grabbed 418c21a7-782b-4f94-874b-a75ddb18a338. Looking forward to checking it out!

Ninogan
Apr 2, 2012

Yesterday we held the EU beta event and we had more people than MIGHT has ever seen before which was great! There were plenty of games going at once and it lasted for quite a while. Now, on Saturday June 18th we're holding an event for the NA players. The NA event will start at 10 PM EST / 7 PM PST (see here for local times).

We hope to see just as many people for the NA event! We've set our alarms and are ready to wake up at 04:00 in the morning to join in as well so feel free to hop into our Discord during the event if you want to chat with us or have any questions.

The Greenlight campaign is going great and we're very thankful for the support we've gotten so far but we still need your help so please tell your friends and get them to come vote for our game. Every vote helps!

We're working on the next patch where we'll release the beginning of the new matchmaking system. Up next is ranks etc as well! I've started sketching out the next class but will hold off before revealing what that's going to be for a lil' bit longer. The Guardian is currently receiving some buffs too. We felt that his RMB ability felt a bit lackluster since he could only negate one projectile and then the ability went on CD. What we've done now is to increase his Shield Blocks uptime slightly and allow him to negate any projectiles hitting his shield during the uptime. It feels much better, has a satisfying sound upon blocking and just looks way better too:

We hope to see you in the arena tomorrow!

Ninogan
Apr 2, 2012

Another patch is now live. Here are the patch notes for 0.3.5.64!

Backend Changes
  • New matchmaking which is faster and respects when you queued is now live, in preparation for the ranking system.
Graphics Changes
  • Updated map with new look
Game Changes
  • Damage from the sudden death fog now scales, starting at 120 per second when sudden death begins and stopping at 520 per second when the ring is at its smallest.
Class Changes
  • Guardian: Fixed rotation of shield and replaced mace model.
  • Guardian: Shield Block no longer heals the Guardian when blocking an attack.
  • Guardian: Shield Block duration increased from 1 sec to 1.5 sec. Now also allows cancelling an ongoing block.
  • Guardian: Shield Block no longer interrupted from forces.
  • Guardian: Protect shield base health increased from 125 to 150.
  • Guardian: Protect now also gives the Guardian a heal over time.
  • Guardian: Protect run speed bonus increased from 35% to 40%.
  • Guardian: Shattering Slam stun duration increased from 0.5 sec to 0.75 sec.
  • Guardian: Shattering Slam range increased from 6 to 8.
  • Witch Doctor: Infusion now has a more fitting icon.
  • Duelist: Rispote will no longer block debuffs from area of effect spells.
  • Ravager: Lowered run speed bonus for Second Wind from 35% to 25%.
  • Ravager: Lowered health from 1200 to 1100.
UI Changes
  • Updated more of menu and hud styling to fit the updated UI look
  • Added current health value display to health bar

Don't miss the NA play test tonight by the way!

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

:getin:

Ninogan
Apr 2, 2012

We've added something that a lot of people have been asking for: Class Descriptions!

These are available on our website for now at getmight.com/classes. We're keeping these fairly bare-bones for now as so many little tweaks are happening all the time that we are waiting with adding numbers on the website. We're planning on adding videos of each spell down the line as well. Up next is an in-game viewer that lets you browse the classes as well as see the tooltips for each spell.

Another patch is about to be released and this is a big one! We'll be adding the ranking system so that you now can gain and lose ranks while matchmaking in MIGHT. We're really looking forward to adding ranks as it gives another incentive to play for the more competitive oriented players. Later on in development we'll be adding more fluff around the ranking system with proper player profiles, rewards for climbing in the ranks and reaching new leagues etc.

Ninogan
Apr 2, 2012

The first more bare-bones iteration of ranked mode is now live in MIGHT! With the latest patch players can now raise in the rankings when playing. Soon we'll be adding a in-game profile viewer where players can check out their own stats and current ranking as well as other players info. On our website we're also tracking the current top 50 and this will later be available in the game as well. There's a lot more to come in the future such as proper leagues (iron, bronze, silver etc), rewards for raising in the rankings, unique titles etc so this is just the beginning!

Ninogan
Apr 2, 2012

It's only been two weeks but MIGHT is now Greenlit! I just wanted to say thank you to all the goons that have supported us and voted for MIGHT. I'll be posting a larger announcement soon with what's to come in the near future but for now I just wanted to bring you guys the news and say THANK YOU!

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
what differentiates this from every other Moba out there?

Ninogan
Apr 2, 2012

JakeP posted:

what differentiates this from every other Moba out there?

There's not that many like it actually! Unlike the games that people associate with the "MOBA" genre we don't have creeps, towers, lanes or any items and leveling up. We are similar to games such as Bloodline Champions, Secret Ponchos or even the old Warcraft 3 mod "Warlocks". We pit players in a 3vs3 in a small arena where they get to duke it out until one team has won 3 times. It's WASD movement rather than mouse click to move and every ability is a skill shot. So rather than farming creeps, getting better items and playing long 30+ minute games we have instant action with fun and skill based abilities and matches are over much faster so there's not as big of a time commitment.

Orv
May 4, 2011
In light of not-BLC2 making some potentially questionable money driven decisions I'm glad to see someone is interested in keeping the idea alive.

Ninogan
Apr 2, 2012

MIGHT has passed through the Steam Greenlight process and is now being prepared to be released on Steam. During Steam Integration we're closing down the MIGHT beta and focusing on getting it ready for the real Steam release.

I'd like to thank everyone who has played MIGHT during the beta period and I'm really grateful for all the great comments and feedback you've given us. More updates are coming and a new class is being launched sometime shortly after we're up on Steam so stay tuned and thanks for your continued support!

Ninogan
Apr 2, 2012

MIGHT has been approved by Valve and our Store is now live and set as Coming Soon. We're just waiting on the final build approval before we put it up for sale so it shouldn't be more than a day or two.

You can check us out on STEAM here: http://store.steampowered.com//app/497270?beta=0

Here it is, sitting nicely in our Steam libraries:

Ninogan fucked around with this message at 08:31 on Jul 12, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Congrats on getting it out. :)

• Locked thread