Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

loving hippies.

http://ktla.com/2016/06/01/police-investigate-possible-shooter-at-ucla/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

aint even anyone dead smdh millenials cant even shoot up a school right

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Any bets it involves the old man running for office?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

"I was in Boelter and I just see police spread around in the building yelling at everyone to run."

Since when is it proper police procedure to flood into a building and yell at students to run for their lives?

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

2 vics

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Who even gives a poo poo, it's West coast.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
this wouldnt have happened if the students all had kinetic force field armor like in Dune.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
It says it started in an engineering building so my guess is its anothee unhinged autist

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

watch bush start a loving war

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
i'm going to guess 5

Aug 4, 2010

my thoughts and prayers are with the active shooter

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
LAPD is on the scene and vows to shoot everyone they see until they get the right one.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

www posted:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

LAPD is on the scene and vows to shoot everyone they see until they get the right one.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Edgar posted:

Any bets it involves the old man running for office?

Donald Trump?

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Only two shot. The shooter obviously not a gamer.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

notZaar posted:

Who even gives a poo poo, it's West coast.

naem
May 29, 2011

www posted:

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

JiveHonky posted:

this wouldnt have happened if the students all had kinetic force field armor like in Dune.

or you know

3 guns a student

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
thoughts and prayers go to all the tweeters trying to get more followeres by tweeting thoughts and prayers,

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Mange Mite posted:

It says it started in an engineering building so my guess is its anothee unhinged autist

place your bets: asian or white

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

JiveHonky posted:

Yeah that would cause a nuclear explosion.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

The shooter was wearing black pants and a black shirt?

Hard hitting journalism there, I look forward to the Hot Topic lobby response

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
inфowars.kom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMpAiLSNLJ0

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

UCLA’s campus, which is a whopping 420 acres, is on lockdown right now as two people have been killed during a shooting in an engineering lab.

Authorities are investigating and have arrived on the scene, and school officials are urging students and faculty to stay clear of Boelter Hall, which is a leg of their engineering school. The two shooting victims were originally reported as “down,” but have been confirmed to be dead by several sources. The shooter is active and has not been taken into custody at the time of this writing.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

pathetic little tramp posted:

thoughts and prayers go to all the tweeters trying to get more followeres by tweeting thoughts and prayers,

Hi I am from such and such news station can I used this in my report later, I will give you my station managers number.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

kiimo posted:

UCLA’s campus, which is a whopping 420 acres, is on lockdown right now as two people have been killed during a shooting in an engineering lab.

Authorities are investigating and have arrived on the scene, and school officials are urging students and faculty to stay clear of Boelter Hall, which is a leg of their engineering school. The two shooting victims were originally reported as “down,” but have been confirmed to be dead by several sources. The shooter is active and has not been taken into custody at the time of this writing.

I thought it was only 69 acres

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Lime Tonics posted:

Hi I am from such and such news station can I used this in my report later, I will give you my station managers number.

Hi I can fabricate an emotional response if you want me to, I've always wanted to be a source

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
damnit why istn there a site where i can gamble on the race of the shooter i was gonna bet on muslim, ride that wave to the top, sell off, then switch over to white for the easy payout

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3778427

Kinda makes me wonder if the two might be related at all.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

JiveHonky posted:

the only thing that can stop a bad guy with a kinetic force field armor is a good guy with a kinetic force field armor and also a knife

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

www posted:

stay safe active shooter

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
thank god nobody died (so we don't have to hear about it nonstop for the next week)

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Serious Frolicking posted:

the only thing that can stop a bad guy with a kinetic force field armor is a good guy with a kinetic force field armor and also a knife

Actually a lasgun would work too.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

City of Tampa posted:

thank god nobody died (so we don't have to hear about it nonstop for the next week)

I have bad news.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

pathetic little tramp posted:

damnit why istn there a site where i can gamble on the race of the shooter i was gonna bet on muslim, ride that wave to the top, sell off, then switch over to white for the easy payout

muslim isnt a race, dickhead

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

City of Tampa posted:

Victims didn't die so they went from regular losers to heroic pussy magnets

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
IT's okay OP, no one actually cares

It's nice that people have been trained to make careposts about this stuff with their two thumbs and a furrowed brow though

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Hi I'm a chef, my friend is a bartender, we both cum in eachother's facial hair and get defiant about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Did Milo have anything to do with this

• Locked thread