Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Drink Cheerwine posted:

if youre counting them like that, then the blacks win hands-down

even without adjusting for population, it's simply no contest
no i'm counting spree shootings. i can't imagine what you're thinking of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSvhPjdIOz4

(News Blooper) Student Drops F-Bomb Live on KTLA

edit : my text vanished?

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Prettz posted:

He's thinking of the blacks.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Profondo Rosso posted:

thankfully 4chan is on the case

thanks fam

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

I checked Reddit to see if there was any information and they were claiming 4 shooters and terrorism. :sad:

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Atoramos posted:

I checked Reddit to see if there was any information and they were claiming 4 shooters and terrorism. :sad:

Reddit thinks that all cops are terrorists though so they might be miscounting

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Does San Bernardino count?

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Profondo Rosso posted:

lmao

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Alternative pants posted:

A mass shooting is classified as 4+ casualties (alive or dead) so technically this does not count. 2 or more is a conspiracy and if their skin is brown its terrorism.

Blacks = gang violence, south of the border = cartel/drug violence

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I know that guy was joking on page 2 about coming to sa about shootings but that's exactly what I did

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

Well poo poo.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
freedom lives another day :patriot:

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

scott zoloft posted:

reporters seem relatively relieved that it was only a murder suicide and not a mass shooting

The producers are so happy that a major loss of life was avoided.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Did they find the facebooks yet

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Maybe an illegal high capacity facebook

cub
Sep 6, 2014

by Shine
pretty tame shooting imo

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Profondo Rosso posted:

lol "bullied" teens

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Prettz posted:

im interested in your source that has hundreds of them

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Awesome Welles posted:

lol "bullied" teens

Klebold and Harris actually were bullied and columbine in particular was infamous for bullying. The administration's lax or even approving attitude towards it was well documented in subsequent investigationa by the state

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Atrocious Joe posted:

The producers are so happy that a major loss of life was avoided.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Alternative pants posted:

San Bernardino makes me laugh because the woman shooter was running around town in the full-body Afghanistan burka for who knows how long, and everybody was like "oh yeah this is totally OK and normal nothing to see here"

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
California is currently considering some really restrictive gun regulation. I wonder how this shooting will affect things...

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax

cub posted:

pretty tame shooting imo

IDK how ppl can gently caress up killing ppl. This is the country that manufactures full auto shotguns and 300 round AR drums. And you only manage to kill 2 ppl? Sad!

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
What's the deal with California and gun regulation, is it because people actually live there ?

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

genesplicer posted:

California is currently considering some really restrictive gun regulation. I wonder how this shooting will affect things...

They want to disarm blacks and hispanics in the LA metro area.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

It took place in the engineering building, so I'm sure this was some friendzoned libertarian looking for a free market solution to his grief.

Lol the lady on the news is reporting that the swat teams broke a whole bunch of doors while sweeping the building so now it cant really be used and its finals week.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

unpacked robinhood posted:

What's the deal with California and gun regulation, is it because people actually live there ?
The strict gun regulations in CA actually date back to when reagan was governor, and they were scared of The Blacks owning guns.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Profondo Rosso posted:

wtf

where are the finns

this won't stand!

Matti Juhani Saari with 9 including himself

And my favourite:

Pekka-Eric Auvinen with 11, including the principal, nurse and himself.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Mange Mite posted:

Klebold and Harris actually were bullied

No they weren't. Dave Cullen explains this very well in his book Columbine and numerous other outlets have since reported that there was no mention of bullying in their diaries and they had a pretty good circle of friends.

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

Immortan posted:

They want to disarm blacks and hispanics in the LA metro area.

How well has that worked?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Awesome Welles posted:

No they weren't. Dave Cullen explains this very well in his book Columbine and numerous other outlets have since reported that there was no mention of bullying in their diaries and they had a pretty good circle of friends.

yeah, the bullying was invented by the news industry

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Awesome Welles posted:

I seem to recall interviews with survivors who seemed to agree that the shooters were the biggest bullies at the school.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Hogge Wild posted:

yeah, the bullying was invented by the news industry

I thought Marilyn Manson was the cause of Columbine?

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
No the shooters played Doom 2. I thought everyone agreed that was the cause.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Immortan posted:

I thought Marilyn Manson was the cause of Columbine?

Wait hold on I thought it was :ghost:VIOLENT VIDEO GAMES?:ghost:

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Prettz posted:

The strict gun regulations in CA actually date back to when reagan was governor, and they were scared of The Blacks owning guns.

have you found that source yet? the one with hundreds of spree shootings broken down by the race of the perp? thanks!

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Drink Cheerwine posted:

have you found that source yet? the one with hundreds of spree shootings broken down by the race of the perp? thanks!
yes, I have

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

RFC2324 posted:

I seem to recall interviews with survivors who seemed to agree that the shooters were the biggest bullies at the school.

They were actually complete loving assholes who lied to their parents and everyone around them constantly. There was one section of the book that was particularly damning when the lead FBI investigator tells a room full of officials that he believes Eric Harris (or Klebold) was a straight up psychopath, only to be greeted by a brief silence and another official standing up to say, no, they know he was a loving psychopath.

The poo poo they wrote in their diaries was particularly damning, covering a lot of poo poo about how they would love to bring about the end times and particularly because they envisioned the massacre not as a shooting primarily but as a bombing - they wanted the pipebomb in the cafeteria to blow up, drop the library down on top of it, and then shoot people as they fled into the parking lot.

That's not a response to bullying, that's loving insane.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

Wait hold on I thought it was :ghost:VIOLENT VIDEO GAMES?:ghost:

It was Marilyn Manson. Lucifer in the flesh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Immortan posted:

It was Marilyn Manson. Lucifer in the flesh.

I remember he had to go on TV and poo poo and be like "it wasnt me and you guys are dumb as hell"

• Locked thread