Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Just admit that you're gay.

Come on, you picked the one urinal which would guarantee the next dude in the bathroom has to whip out his schlong and hold it in his hand right next to you.

Seriously, if you're not cruising for rear end, there's no reason why you shouldnt use either the left or right urinal instead. That way if someone does come in for a piss it gives both of you a little privacy.

Are guys who piss in the middle urinal trying to get more privacy? Like they don't want anyone to piss anywhere near them so they hope whoever comes in after them would rather just pee in the poop stall than bump elbows uncomfortably at the urinal line.

If you piss in the middle urinal, please tell me more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
goddamn you are terrified about people seeing your dick in a public restroom. just go pee in a stall if you are that insecure.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

i use this to assert cock dominance over other urinal users

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
When I unfurl my massive member, I need to lay it across the lip of two urinals in order to use the third one.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

if u challenge me i will turn an piss in YOUR urinal

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone
i piss in the toilet cause the urinals at work have a serious splashback problem.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Serious Frolicking posted:

goddamn you are terrified about people seeing your dick in a public restroom. just go pee in a stall if you are that insecure.

I don't like to pee in the stalls because everyone can tell I have a small wiener by the sound my piss stream makes when it hits the water.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I don't like to pee in the stalls because everyone can tell I have a small wiener by the sound my piss stream makes when it hits the water.

they can tell you have a small wiener by looking at you. everyone who bothers to notice you at all thinks "dang, that guy def. has a micropeen". at the urinals they are just confirming what they already know in their hearts to be true.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I just stand there and wait until the other guy is finished. I can't risk them seeing what is between my legs

no one must know

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

i have the opposite problem

when i try to pee in the stall, my dongle dangles into the toilet water

when i use urinal i simply rest it on top of the urinal cake, or use the little urinal that is on the ground

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
Agreed op but what about the horse trough urinals where everyone sees everyone's dicks if they want to or not

Am I gay for going to football games?

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

pinch your pee pee for a few seconds and then it'll sound huge

Blunderstorm
Mar 1, 2016

my grandfather just posts and all i got was this lousy joke, so what
lmao if you dont peep on other dudes at the urinals and give a sage nod

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
It's almost as bad as freaks that'll go to the very end to pee. There can be 30 urinals and some people will go to the 30th one; they must have the smallest micro penises of all.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I piss on the floor, the dryers, the towels, the trashcan

Moltke
May 13, 2009
i dont piss

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
op i am gay and i piss in the middle urinal so i can peek at the other guy's cocks :)

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
what! its cold in here sheesh. never heard of shrinkage?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I like to piss next to people just because it makes them uncomfortable :3:

Moltke
May 13, 2009
this pissing is making me thirsty

cub
Sep 6, 2014

by Shine
i piss wherever i please!

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I'm going to start calling your mom "The Middle Urinal" now OP

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Frequently Asked Questions About Time Travel made me scared to use the urinal, since i could walk out and see a bunch of dead bodies everywhere from the future due to my actions :ohdear:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
do a helicopter when you pee and then music will mysteriously start playing for your impromptu piss party

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I hate urinals because i get embarrassed because i pull my pants all the way down to pee

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I also sometimes just whip it out and piss on other people's legs, in the bathroom

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
op what if there's only two?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Then they are both middle urinals and you go piss in the sink like everyone else you pleb

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

eric posted:

op what if there's only two?

What if it's one of those bathrooms that only has a toilet and a urinal, but no dividers, and you can lock the door, but as you're about to lock the door, some other dude pushes past you and starts pissing in the toilet?

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Even weirder than this, and it's only happened to me twice, usually very early in the morning, is when you are in a motorway/freeway service station bathroom and the place is empty as gently caress. You pick a random urinal out of 20, and mid piss, some dude comes in and picks a urinal right next to you, when there were 19 others to choose from.

I don't know if this is some weird hookup thing, but I wish someone would tell me because it's like some weird serial murderer poo poo at 3am when you are so tired yet buzzing after 10 coffees.

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
k thanks dave barry

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I pissed in a shoe once.

Jafars Pal
May 31, 2016

by Shine
spud gets up in toronto still. it is very nice thing. probably from a crminal record.

FrankeeFrankFrank
Apr 21, 2005

Say word son.
If a building is designed with 3 urinals the architect was gay

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Each of the bathrooms at work only have two urinals. Which one do I pick then? :ohdear:

FrankeeFrankFrank
Apr 21, 2005

Say word son.

Cthulu Carl posted:

Each of the bathrooms at work only have two urinals. Which one do I pick then? :ohdear:

it doesn't matter... the second guy that steps up is the one with the problem.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Cthulu Carl posted:

Cut off your dick and pretend to be a woman.

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost
I am a middle urinal user. Everyone at my workplace knows that the middle one is mine but occasionally I will catch a new hire who hasn't learned yet taking a big long piss in there. If they take more than a few seconds I will confront them by telling them that the middle urinal belongs to me and that they need to plug it up and move over. They usually respond with a chuckle or two, as if it were a good-hearted joke between employees. I will respond with a hearty laugh and plant myself as close as I can do them, pull my pants and underwear down to my ankles, look them dead in the eye and start pissing right on next to them. Whenever I finish, the unfortunate urinal usurper usually just stands there, dumbfounded at what they see, and I tell him, "Well don't just stand there! You gotta shake it off!"

This method has been fairly successful at deterring others from using the middle urinal. The only time it hasn't worked was with our latest employee, Chad. Now he just waits for me at the urinal during my lunch break with a little gleam in his eye. I'm not sure what he's trying to pull here but he seems a little too eager to share with me.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
When I get drunk I like to use the urinal right next to the only other person and go, "I'm going to piss in the gently caress out of this urinal, HHNGGGAAAAAAAAAAGGH!!!!" and push as hard as I can until I poo poo my pants and loving die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I'm pretty sure a guy one urinal over was staring at my dick last night. Out of the corner of my eye it really looked like it, but I didn't want to blatantly turn and look at him because what if I was wrong and it was an optical illusion? Plus it was some old dude - maybe he was out of it or mentally handicapped or something, I don't know. Life, man, ya never know.

• Locked thread