Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
ever go to the piss troff at a sporting event

you are guaranteed to see old man dick at those things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Dang, I knew I was missing out never going to sporting events.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

basement jihadist posted:

i use this to assert cock dominance over other urinal users

same, lets be pissing buddies and fight our dominant cocks with each other :3:

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008
I read the title as "if you piss in the middle of the urinal," and was very confused why someone would think that I'm gay because of that.

Edit: word filter 1, mook 0

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
I really hate it when strangers try to strike up a conversation while I'm there with my dick in my hand trying to blast some piss and get the gently caress out

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
Serious when did chatting over the piss trough become acceptable?

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
when i use urinals i like to direct stream right at the urinal cake in order to cut into it like a piss laser

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Just admit that you're gay.

Come on, you picked the one urinal which would guarantee the next dude in the bathroom has to whip out his schlong and hold it in his hand right next to you.

Seriously, if you're not cruising for rear end, there's no reason why you shouldnt use either the left or right urinal instead. That way if someone does come in for a piss it gives both of you a little privacy.

Are guys who piss in the middle urinal trying to get more privacy? Like they don't want anyone to piss anywhere near them so they hope whoever comes in after them would rather just pee in the poop stall than bump elbows uncomfortably at the urinal line.

If you piss in the middle urinal, please tell me more.

I look at it as an alpha male stance.

You go in and claim your space. Any males who approach you either are challenging you or submitting to the bitch role. Meaning you dominate them now or must fight them to the death.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
what good is this? giggling like a little baby because someones peckers about to explode hot psis all over the place and better in a bucket than in your mouth where it would probably go if it were up to you

nothing wrong with peeing where you want as long as its not like in ababy stroller or in a ham sandwich at the grocery store rear end h***

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

criscodisco posted:

I go to the urinals looking for some hot pee action, like this:

it's u

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

I piss in the sink closest to the door

ExtraQuiet
Apr 25, 2016

by Shine

Roylicious posted:

idk about urinals but this is pretty gay right here.
/

Berious posted:

Serious when did chatting over the piss trough become acceptable?

talking to myself doesn't qualify as a 'chat' with you, sorry chap.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
I make sure the guy at the urinal next to me knows I'm not looking at his dick by maintaining eye contact with him

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

ExtraQuiet posted:

/

talking to myself doesn't qualify as a 'chat' with you, sorry chap.

I'm just trying to motivate my penis to come out of its skin shell so I don't piss all over my balls

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

de_dust posted:

when i use urinals i like to direct stream right at the urinal cake in order to cut into it like a piss laser

:same:

The Enforcer
May 4, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Serious Frolicking posted:

they can tell you have a small wiener by looking at you. everyone who bothers to notice you at all thinks "dang, that guy def. has a micropeen". at the urinals they are just confirming what they already know in their hearts to be true.

I just wanted to let you and the other fellow in this back and forth know that I found this very funny, and then I read it to my wife and she also found it very funny.

You have made our lives slightly better...

Thank you good sirs.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
i like when bars put ice in the urinals so i can melt it. i dont care if you see me grinning while im at the urinal - im having a blast

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter
I pissed in an empty McDonalds cup once. Then I put the cup on the ground and booted it as hard as I could. It hit my friend's gf in the back and piss splashed all over her. She looked at me expecting me to apologize but I was laughing too hard.

I hated that bitch.

MustardFacial fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Jun 4, 2016

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
When I was in the army I'd get blackout drunk in the barracks every night and piss in my roommate's dresser drawer, his clean clothes soaked it right up it was pretty fun I recommend it

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

A CISHET SHITLORD posted:

When I was in the army I'd get blackout drunk in the barracks every night and piss in my roommate's dresser drawer, his clean clothes soaked it right up it was pretty fun I recommend it

do you mind if I submit this to readers digest's "humor in uniform"

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
oh of course just be sure to let them know that it is an original excerpt from the life and stylings of forums.something awful.com poster A CISHET SHITLORD, id like to get the proper credits after all

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i find imagining peeing off of a tall waterfall helps

also imagining peeing off a tall tower onto those who would oppose you, thus establishing the feeling of dominance and loosening my bladder in reality when confronted on either side by another male

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

RaceBannon posted:

i like when bars put ice in the urinals so i can melt it. i dont care if you see me grinning while im at the urinal - im having a blast

This owns especially when you bring a cup in and scoop some out and offer it to the girl that friend zoned you

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Then you're like OWNED PISSBITCH

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
:siren:Mods please rename this thread "Bloodfart's Bathroom Adventures":siren:

Was in the bathroom today and I found a dime.

Would you grab the piss dime?

Obviously no if it was a penny. Obviously yes if it was a quarter. But what about a dime covered in piss mist?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

:siren:Mods please rename this thread "Bloodfart's Bathroom Adventures":siren:

Was in the bathroom today and I found a dime.

Would you grab the piss dime?

Obviously no if it was a penny. Obviously yes if it was a quarter. But what about a dime covered in piss mist?

forget the dime, the real treasure is that curly pube on the lip

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
I would but only because I loving love piss

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

satanic splash-back posted:

forget the dime, the real treasure is that curly pube on the lip

I took a vacation to the Caribbean last year, and let me tell you, the pubes stick to those urinals were like big back snakes! Will upload pics when I get home.

mr_cramalldees
Dec 14, 2015

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Iron Crowned posted:

What if it's one of those bathrooms that only has a toilet and a urinal, but no dividers, and you can lock the door, but as you're about to lock the door, some other dude pushes past you and starts pissing in the toilet?

Then go poop in the urinal.

mr_cramalldees
Dec 14, 2015

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

A CISHET SHITLORD posted:

When I was in the army I'd get blackout drunk in the barracks every night and piss in my battle buddy's camelbak.

Surprised that fucker on the ruck marches, let me tell you.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

i wouldn't pick up a goddamn piss susan b anthony (unless it was the real susan b anthony, in which case, pm me)

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I just hold it until it hurts then go knock on a strangers door, holding my junk and say "ooooh wowie wowie I gotta pee something fierce can you help a stranger out?" and most of the time they're just like no problem but then I piss in their sink.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I took a vacation to the Caribbean last year, and let me tell you, the pubes stick to those urinals were like big back snakes! Will upload pics when I get home.

Take a look at this beauty! It's like the back hair Jeff Goldblum was sprouting in The Fly!

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
why the hell would you piss indoors?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

I like to piss in the middle urinal to gently caress with people who aren't man enough to not care. The best is when they flee into a stall.

• Locked thread