Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/thaRadBrad/status/738073846939582464

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

theRadBrad's iconic sunglasses

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

my gamer dyslexia read it as sleeping dogs 2, and i got really excited :(

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Can't wait.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
I love to watch dogs.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Born out of love, my second painting in 30 days.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

*holding the Watch_Dogs 2 Limited Edition Ray Bans Glasses Case in one hand and making the sign of the cross with the other* In the name of the Content, the Brand and the Holy Product Amen.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Aiden Pearce's iconic aviators

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

*holding the Watch_Dogs 2 Limited Edition Ray Bans Glasses Case in one hand and making the sign of the cross with the other* In the name of the Content, the Brand and the Holy Product Amen.

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Watch Doges

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Lmao

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

In Training posted:

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

*trying to undo elegantly classic button on quality leather Watch_Dogs 2 gift package but my hands are trembling too hard*

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I thought this was going to be about a different Square Enix game, Final Fantasy XIII

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

google ad alerts: we cannot serve advertisements on this page because of "too much win"

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

*trying to undo elegantly classic button on quality leather Watch_Dogs 2 gift package but my hands are trembling too hard*

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

lol

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

lol

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

lol

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

lol

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

lol

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
*removes glasses from limited edition watch dogs 2 glasses case and puts them on* ahh, so that's where I put my limited edition assasins creed sword cain

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

God, those better be a pre-order bonus. :pray:

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Did any body say Watch Doges 2 yet. I think it could be funny if someone posted that

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

In Training posted:

haha

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

rediscover posted:

Did any body say Watch Doges 2 yet. I think it could be funny if someone posted that
Not yet, no.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

apropos to nothing posted:

*removes glasses from limited edition watch dogs 2 glasses case and puts them on* ahh, so that's where I put my limited edition assasins creed sword cain

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

In Training posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

rediscover posted:

I said Watch Doges but you could still say Watch Doges 2

• Locked thread