Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Erik Larsen is a bestselling author of non-fiction books about people who used to be alive but are not anymore. His most well known book is Devil in the White City, in large part because of being on many high school curricula.

The Books

The most recent, this one is about the sinking of the Lusitania.

An American diplomat in Nazi Germany

Invention of the radio plus a serial killer

The Chicago World's Fair plus a serial killer.

I like his work and the guy is really funny in person. Any other fans? How did you feel about the newest book? I have it but haven't started reading it yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

When I saw Larsen speak, he talked about the Woodrow Wilson stuff and said he knew it didn't really fit, but when he came across it in his research, he just couldn't help himself and had to put it in.

• Locked thread