Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«181 »
aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

anthony patch posted:

Because I didnít want to add vehicles that I didnít have time to balance. Even now Iím not happy with a lot of them. Weíll see how the patch turns out.

Ah, that's totally fair. To your credit, even if you're not happy with how things are, this game is a lot more balanced than most anything else I've played in a while. I rarely feel like a weapon is just flat out bad or there is a vehicle I can't make work at all. The only things that feel too strong are things that are supposed to feel too strong, like the Broodmare, which again, is totally fine.

p.s. I just noticed that the loading screen with the Touro firing has a sabot that is discarding correctly. That's ridiculous attention to detail and whoever made that did an awesome job and knows their poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

The devs for this game are crazy knowledgeable about how weapons and weapon systems work.

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

dyzzy posted:

It's canon in my heart

It's really fun to use in Solo Nobre's shittiest space bike. Not pictured: Me holding my breath every time I got stuck in props.

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

Oh my god you mad bastard. I am amazed that you managed to take hull damage without dying. I am amazed the giant Olmec head didn't punch your clock when it started firing at you. And I am amazed you did not kill yourself with Donkeys.

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

aniviron posted:

Oh my god you mad bastard. I am amazed that you managed to take hull damage without dying. I am amazed the giant Olmec head didn't punch your clock when it started firing at you. And I am amazed you did not kill yourself with Donkeys.

Yeah I got pretty lucky there because I got to grab those two shield orbs! After watching that run a couple of times again, I decided that the skate has too much lateral and reverse speed. It's more like the swordfish now, albeit a bit faster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anthony patch
Mar 20, 2008

nope

Future Days posted:

It's really fun to use in Solo Nobre's shittiest space bike. Not pictured: Me holding my breath every time I got stuck in props.

Hell yeah

«181 »