Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

anthony patch
Mar 20, 2008

nope

hepatizon posted:

About time we got those flame weapons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anthony patch
Mar 20, 2008

nope
Just shipped out from the factory, should be able to start taking orders this Wednesday. Or if you're at PAX, we'll have a supply there as well.

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

A dog begins eating a dusty old coil of rope but there's a nail in it.

Norman Osberger’s body leaked blood through his grease stained pilot suit from a dozen pinpricks where shrapnel had found a new forever home. He heaved open the cockpit of his legs unit.

“Aw dang, this freakin’ stinks!” he grumbled to the smoke and darkness and fire.

It spoke back from the mouth of Cephei Chatfield, who hissed through disgusted laughter as he open his deliciously exquisitely gold wrought SNC lighter.

“I don’t want to make a habit of apologizing to dirt, but it appears your contract is up.”

The light in Norman’s eyes faded as glossy printout bearing his face wreathed in dollar signs went up in acrid fumes that could only be described as “Diet Tubarão”.

Orikaeshigitae
Apr 28, 2006

never kiss a gun street girl again

hepatizon posted:

About time we got those flame weapons

lol

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

*notices ur Bishop*

tOurO,

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
Fuckin :lol:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

*notices ur Bishop*

tOurO,

lmfaoooo

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
I'll pay for your lighter if one of you goes to pax and speaks in that voice to Hugh and company

:toxx:

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

OK the lighter is nice but how long until mech body pillows?

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

SO DEMANDING posted:

OK the lighter is nice but how long until Spacer Balut body pillows?

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
gently caress I want that zippo :stare:

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

A dog begins eating a dusty old coil of rope but there's a nail in it.

SO DEMANDING posted:

OK the lighter is nice but how long until mech body pillows?

Nice alt, Marvin

anthony patch
Mar 20, 2008

nope

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

gently caress I want that zippo :stare:

https://shop.stellarjockeys.com/products/lighter-snc-skull-laurel?variant=31389827170368

anthony patch
Mar 20, 2008

nope
our boy Matt ain't fuckin around https://twitter.com/vanityset/status/1237396528739868672?s=20

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

o hell yeah

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
Anyone have any suggestions for what loadout I should try on an Arlo?

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Cuntellectual posted:

Anyone have any suggestions for what loadout I should try on an Arlo?

You can fit anything you want

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

You can fit anything you want

Thanks for your input.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Cuntellectual posted:

Thanks for your input.

It was a very, very vague joke referencing a song from the 70s, I'm sorry, my brain does this sometimes

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it's also a genuine answer. you'll either fly too fast to kill, or fly too fast and get killed

e: broiler for shieldbusting and black hand for assassination

AK pulse for going loud

Inexplicable Humblebrag fucked around with this message at 11:07 on Mar 28, 2020

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Take a hoker instead and double donk it. :pcgaming:

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

it's also a genuine answer. you'll either fly too fast to kill, or fly too fast and get killed

e: broiler for shieldbusting and black hand for assassination

AK pulse for going loud

Sure, but I don't own a lot of the weapons and I'm bad so I die a lot and make like 10k a run, so it's not very helpful.

I spent all the money I got from doing the campaign on lore and intel for more story bits.

Which reminds me, what is the plan for Brigador Killers' campaign? Apparently it's going to be more story driven?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

don't fly an arlo if you're bad and want money. use a zeus/mae dois touro on a three-mission run and snipe orbital guns before wandering off to the next level

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Tuk Tuk gets you an insane money multiplier if you can survive short freelance runs.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
Is there a list of songs that are referenced in Brigador updated to the F-series missions?

don't fly an arlo if you're bad and want money. use a zeus/mae dois touro on a three-mission run and snipe orbital guns before wandering off to the next level

The only way I play Brigador is with a double donk Hoker and body slamming fuel trucks by accident 8 missions in.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

SelenicMartian posted:

Tuk Tuk gets you an insane money multiplier if you can survive short freelance runs.

Yeah, Man from Volta in a Tuk Tuk gets insane payouts for short runs, great for getting the stuff you actually want to drive

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

Cuntellectual posted:

Is there a list of songs that are referenced in Brigador updated to the F-series missions?

Haven't seen it anywhere, no. I'm the author of F2, but not the person who chose the title; some searching suggested to me that this song by Hot Chip is the source of As I Step, In Vain. Listened to it a number of times while at work on the map, anyway.

anthony patch
Mar 20, 2008

nope
Next release of the BK OST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXT-lSpEf8E

Glimpse
Jun 5, 2011

:sotw:

Scut
Aug 26, 2008

Please remind me to draw more often.
Soiled Meat

I'm getting the sense that this soundtrack will be a lot of styles like late-80s, early-90s industrial and I'm very much Feelin' It.

anthony patch
Mar 20, 2008

nope

Scut posted:

I'm getting the sense that this soundtrack will be a lot of styles like late-80s, early-90s industrial and I'm very much Feelin' It.

yep. also hell yeah

anthony patch
Mar 20, 2008

nope

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Scut posted:

It's like the soundtrack jumped forward 10 years, except for the part where retrowave isn't real 80s music. :v:

Orikaeshigitae
Apr 28, 2006

never kiss a gun street girl again

Cuntellectual posted:

Sure, but I don't own a lot of the weapons and I'm bad so I die a lot and make like 10k a run, so it's not very helpful.

I spent all the money I got from doing the campaign on lore and intel for more story bits.

Which reminds me, what is the plan for Brigador Killers' campaign? Apparently it's going to be more story driven?

Yep! We'll still have a Freelance mode equivalent, but the campaign will have graphic novel-style "cutscenes," a little bit like Max Payne 1. They won't be animated or voice acted as in MP, but MAVS is doing unique scores for each chapter.

The script has changed a lot over the time we've been working on it, so I'm hesitant to give too much info, but: it will focus on Solo Nobrean operatives who travel to the SNC homeworld for revenge.

We've written a lot of scenes that I'm happy with, both from my love of comedy and from my love of horror. I think our fans will really enjoy it.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Yee

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

Yiss

Scut
Aug 26, 2008

Please remind me to draw more often.
Soiled Meat
Sick

Nition
Feb 25, 2006

You really want to know?
Max Payne style graphic novel panels sounds perfect for Brigador's writing style. Looking forward to it.

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo
this game is extremely dope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

I've got myself a controller to connect to my lovely laptop and I have the tiniest suggestion as a result. Can we get relative / absolute movement settings in KB+M and controller flavours for Brigador Killers? I prefer relative (whichever is the controls the game started out with) with KB+M but relative with a controller just feels really weird.

E: I guess I just play really differently one way or another, relative is really good for slow and methodical stealth or heavy tank work and absolute with controller is excellent for fast and stupid action with agravs and varlets.

SIGSEGV fucked around with this message at 19:42 on May 14, 2020