Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mirrors
Oct 25, 2007
I'm really enjoying your game, but I'm bad at it. The maps are really pretty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirrors
Oct 25, 2007
Honestly, I didn't have any problems with the extreme basics. It's more like, I die a lot to stupid poo poo like forgetting what direction I'm pointed in and running into something explosive. Lots and lots of doing over.

Mirrors
Oct 25, 2007
New Feeling is kicking my rear end over and over. I got metal health in like, three trys but I just die so fast every time.

Mirrors
Oct 25, 2007

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

so that treehouse is something, huh? makes that metal health level pretty easy

The ploughman is my favorite way to commit war crimes. I killed a loooot of civilians with it in organ donor

Mirrors
Oct 25, 2007
I just finished the campaign, outside learning to deal with a total lack of space in the initial setup of New Feeling I found the difficulty curve pretty smooth. A++ would recommend as a war crime simulator. The ploughman is still my favourite gun.

Mirrors
Oct 25, 2007
The ammo replenishment stations

Mirrors
Oct 25, 2007
Yeah I voted for the award and I also bought a on sale copy as a gift for my brother. Told him to enjoy committing war crimes.

Mirrors
Oct 25, 2007

Thefluffy posted:

but why though? from what I saw aiming with a controller rather than a mouse is really hard.

because its GOTY 2016 and more audience is better.

Mirrors
Oct 25, 2007

gauss posted:

lol what is even happening in this thread

You made a game that we evangelize to the point where theres more than a couple people in this thread that have bought multiple copies of it (i think im up to five or something given as gifts) and i guess we're weirdoes or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirrors
Oct 25, 2007
I think everyone wants it. I want it.