Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014

drat, it seems you can only report for copyright poo poo if you actually own the IP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014
I am holding off on playing the game until loyalists are in freelance as I am sick of stomping corvids flat only to get cockblocked by spacers at the end of the run. :argh:

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014
loving hell the newest mission makes my eyes hurt with how drat bright it is no wonder the rest of the game takes place at night :catdrugs:

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014

SelenicMartian posted:

The moment I saw a stockpile of fuel lining the exit of Idiot Tempers I knew what was coming. Still walked right into that one. :doh:

fitting mission name that. :v:

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014
I want to buy more people this game but nobody on my steam friends list seems to want it. :saddowns:

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014
LOYALISTS WHEN

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014
I finally beat the daytime mission. apparently booze makes me a skilled heavy tank commander. :v:

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014

Blisster posted:

My favourite little detail is that when you cause property damage it's worth $100 in collateral damage pay. If you step on a civilian, it's only $50.

it's even better when you get $100 per square of TALL GRASS you ruin. :v:

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014
Steve lichman eh? I thought he was some debug thing as the first time I saw him was in a screenshot of a friend of mine loving around with the debug console. :v:

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014
nice. I made a brigador badge and got the gas station pump emote. :parrot:

Edit: the foil phil bromlin card is still 115 bux :wtc:

Thefluffy fucked around with this message at 05:32 on Dec 25, 2016

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014
best update ever.

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014
recreate the doom 2 map "Barrels of fun" in brigador.

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014
turns out that one suggestion to take the nickel with dual .50 cals was actually good advice.

:edit: atomicthumbs, does fan games count for an escape velocity game? :v: http://store.steampowered.com/app/404410/?snr=1_5_9__205

:edit2: I still don't know what transaction fees after a run in brigador are from. :shrug:

Thefluffy fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Jan 12, 2017

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014
Tuk Tuks stop being funny when you put the black hand and AK pulse on them. (and antishield rockets for the smarter enemies)

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014

atomicthumbs posted:

What's the greenish weapon that I sometimes notice Canaries hitting me with? Do they get Black Hands?

I am not sure if that weapon even has a name but I DO know it slows down your craft but does no damage itself.

:edit: once again my failure to read embarrasses me. :doh:

Thefluffy fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Jan 13, 2017

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014

Fish Noise posted:

Coop games without friendly fire are actually competitive killracing games.

Coop games with friendly fire are actually target-rich deathmatch games.

Battletoads was the best/worst game because of this. :getin:

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014
so the mutant bastard child of jagged alliance and mech commander?

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014
MLG brigador?

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014
so how do you beat the gas pipeline highway level against loyalists? no matter what loadout I take they stomp my poo poo in. :(

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014
oh so it's not just me and that level really is too loving small? oh well... :sigh: anyway have a pic that shows what my average attempt at it looks like: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/84841907239552714/904CF046F70B833A4CB2EC97C4F1C99DB4F7A650/

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014

verbal enema posted:

How many more copies do I need people to buy so I can play this on my ps4

but why though? from what I saw aiming with a controller rather than a mouse is really hard.

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014

StrixNebulosa posted:

The Dorothy with the Banshee/Temblor is a lesson in ammo management....and thus begins the tale of how Marvin Beck cleared two maps with just the AK pulse and the stomp, because SOMEONE couldn't keep an eye on her ammo stocks...

At least it ended in getting paid a cool 6 mil, and I'm...I'm getting the hang of playing at 100% game speed! Things whiz by, but I'm used to it now!

Well, I'm not used to the loyalists yet, but I'm learning! It's a good process! :D

The main difficulty with loyalists is that while spacers use deathrays and corvids use shitloads of machine guns, the loyalists love their loving high caliber single shot cannons and there is NOTHING more infuriating than being shot in the rear end by a zeus just when you have thought you have got away. :argh:

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014
Today I learned that those stupid slowdown beams loyalists have are nasty when used en mass. just had two of those dumb things lock my dragon in place in a middle of a firefight. :gibs:

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014
hoker with blackhand, pinch rocket, and AK pulse is the only way to Agrav if you ask me.

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014
holy poo poo that AK pulse dash thing should be added in the game as it's own thing. :rice:

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014

Mordja posted:

I'll do it here: please dear god in heaven stick with authored levels.

yeah this, I have yet to see a proc genned level that wasn't rear end in ANY game.

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014

Mordja posted:

EV Nova, for example, randomly generates a galaxy but it's all space so who cares.
wait it does? :psyduck: are you sure you aren't thinking of the elite games instead?

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014

anthony patch posted:

This is the IRL Canmore, the KV2:

I fugging knew it, I had the canmore pegged as futuristic KV-2 since I first played as it . :ussr:

I mean how many tanks have such a big dumb box turret?

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014
Posted review as well. I wanted it to be more in depth but :effort: "an excellent action game that SEEMS mindless but is actually quite deep if you don't panic at the sight of the enemy." is what I can manage in such short notice and pure. :effort: :v:

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014
woo just unlocked the creepy eyeless spacer. only the spooky boss skeleton to go! :woop:

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014
don't worry it will just be 4 months late. LIKE THE FREELANCE LOYALIST UPDATE!

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014
I tried the "canon" Dorothy loadout of the balao and the bonesaw once. what sort of madman makes such a unit? :psyduck:

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014

SpookyLizard posted:

Corvid horns should sound like anything and everything they could find laying around worked into a car. Possibly matched with things yelling CYKA BLYAT because I can't help but think of the corvids as bandits. Definitely backing the MLGPRO360noscope horns and the BRIGADOR horn. Spacer horns should be like the MLGPRO720noscope horns because anytime a horn on one of their vehicles would be useful it would be while they're down here on a planet and their contempt should be audible.

Honestly you guys could get into horn DLC if you really wanted to.

well I guess mechs can squat. BTW how much of an effect does crouching have with mechs? the tutorial claims it reduces damage but I never use it as being mobile at all times seems to be the better option.

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014
tim allen grunt

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

by the way if anyone's reading this thread and on the fence about buying the game, it doesn't include any of this stupid poo poo

but it has johnny five aces

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014

gauss posted:

despite it having escaped the attention of the rest of the team, lore update alert: the auditor is a woman. and while no, there's nothing to say that great leader couldn't have been one as well, he wasn't.

oh hey I was correct in my first assumptions of that character. :v:

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014
I don't get why people have issues picking out the corvid suicide bombers. They are the only civilians to run TOWARDS you and not AWAY! :v:

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014
what are you fools talking about, the sleepwalker owns.

edit: wait what, what happened to wait for the blackout mission? my wins in it are gone!

Thefluffy fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Apr 13, 2017

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014
That betuska (SP?) 3d model is like something straight out of advance wars' light tanks. :kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014
this is what I think of whenever I do anything killdozer related https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1a-ExoOdnQ