Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

verbal enema posted:

FINALLY figured AGRAVs out and even got a few Long Walks under my belt

time to go back to Betushka everything

the betushka is great

load up a confessor and mae dois for m4 sherman flechette cyberpunk action

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

verbal enema posted:

Carlos Bonesaw man myself

poo poo i meant the bonesaw :downs:

Also confessor if only for the fact that it's an actual caliber the m4 was loaded out with :grin:

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Synthbuttrange posted:

Yeah I actually love the Rope Kid even above the Hoker. :3:

Devs I'd like to report a bug: the thread has developed poor taste in warcrkme delivery vessels.

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I'm Aalto

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Thefluffy posted:

well not everyone can be buff skeleton or HOGuru :v:

With enough practice and calcium supplements you too can commit war crimes just like your friendly neighborhood buff skeleton

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Spacers conundrum.

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
precursor james drives mongoose with two tremblors and an emp

Section Z posted:

Precursor James is freelance only, sorry.

Unrelated, for as much as I gush about gun mobility on certain Agravs, thanks to whoever it was way back that reminded me the Fence is a power suit with a 360 torso twist... Though the Sledge does too now. So in hindsight for playable suits, ONLY the Mongoose can't aim a full 360 degrees, huh.

none of the loyalist suits have 360 firing arcs

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Does anybody know if the immobilizing stun from the lockdown prevents turrets from rotating?

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Hypha posted:

Naw it's not.

It is for somebody who doesn't really play video games.

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

anthony patch posted:

And there's a lot of poo poo still WIP. Our servers and build pipeline is now just a dumpster fire compared to the conflagration it was at launch. Lot of legacy poo poo and bad contract work coming back to haunt us. Doing our best with what we've got, priorities right now being to finally fix Mac and get cheevos up to speed.

Great anthony is not dead

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Great leader is actually the marked target in Awake On Foreign Shores

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
no john you are the dirt eater

and then john was a chook pilot

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
We all have different theories as to the alter egos of Great Leader, but we need to get down to the brass tacks of DEEP LORE DISCUSSION

Modesto isn't the officer mentioned in his description, rather he took the opportunity in the chaos to abandon his post as the night hangar guard and ran off with his commander's Touro into the night.

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
AALTO IS NOT ANIME

SHE IS MY WIFE AND YOU WILL SAY NICE THINGS ABOUT HER COOKING

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
You will be spared the pain amplifiers.

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
My waifcernary is actually the auditor dont tell clotilde im cheating on her :wth:

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Only wprks if its a sleepwalker

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Guys what if.... thw brigadoorns... were the baddies all along?

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Is it canon that a carlos to the rear of a broodmare will disable it? Are spacer vehicles really that flimsy?

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
you take the bonesaw in conjunction with a carlos so you can keep enemy shields from starting up while you wait for your 84mm to reload and your emp hasn't recharged.

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Actually they only charge their shields when they make eye contact with your or you shoot them.

You can utilize distractions to move them out of cover without worrying about them charging their shields... so long as you get out of dodge and flank around for the booty shot.

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
zeus more like pee-yews cause you can have a thunderclap instead for that price which is better for crowd control. an essential property for dealing with spacer deathballs.

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
banshee is good, but if I'm grabbing a main machine gun, I'd rather have the specialized duchess and supplement it with a disco or something. that extra hull damage is juicy when you catch ultra classes off-guard.

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Otomo is the donk on steroids

Cheiftan is the thunderclapa big bro

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Cramb and carlos looks like.

Otherwise 50 cal and carlos.

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Brigador 2 in 10 years with all the cut features added back in when

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Actually wait what happens if you set their movetype to agrav?

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

anthony patch posted:

You can do that, but then the lower will always reorient to your facing.

Sounds tactical. Not counting recon units and kamikazes, you should always be prioritizing heavy hitters first and this way your front armor is always facing said high threat target.

Plus with all the fancy spacer interface tech and general cowboy attitudes, that sounds like how they'd drive their tanks anyways!

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Nevermind, I tested it out with the busker and you're completely immobile.

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

anthony patch posted:

It'll work but you have to make sure you set non zero accel and top speed values for horizontal movement, use the F4 reset, and possibly you may also need to mess with the listed lower ability.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFkwTpI6MUo

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
That was fun as gently caress.

Any donkadors looking for a fresh high speed, high skill loadout, I highly recommend turning the paver into a drift bike by making it behave like an agrav (thereby enabling strafing) and going crazy.

it's like a more satisfying hoker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
it was

i was debating between it and katamari damacy music (because imploding ball of death rolling around... get it?) and went with the supuroo duriftoo music instead cause it was faster and japanese samba wasn't that great of a fit.

ive been practicing since posting that vid soon ill be good enough to run a map without hitting walls :unsmigghh: