Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gooble Rampling
Jan 30, 2004

Nice new OP. You have inherited the mantle. Happy BRIGADOR Day, everyone!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gooble Rampling
Jan 30, 2004

Lemon-Lime posted:

Congrats on releasing!

e; did you guys change your mind re: this?

Steam doesn't think I own the soundtrack DLC, so I just want to check if that's still happening before I go buy the OST.

Same here, although I'm not complaining because I already pre-ordered the vinyl album and downloaded the tracks from Bandcamp.
https://makeupandvanityset.bandcamp.com/album/brigador-vol-i

Just might be good to know that early purchasers aren't seeing the DLC as part of the whole shebang on Steam.

Gooble Rampling
Jan 30, 2004

anthony patch posted:

Looking into it right now. Those of you guys who've had isssues, can you tell me exactly when you bought a copy, from where, etc. ?

Humble Store 4/29/14

EDIT: Oh crap, yeah it shows "Thanks for purchasing Brigador + OST & Audiobook!" on Humble. Just doesn't match that on Steam. No biggie.

Gooble Rampling fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Jun 2, 2016