Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Buy some freaking medicine.
that's a good-rear end album cover, fitting for such a good-rear end game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

this game is exceedingly good. it's in science journals and everything, a proven fact.

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

you knew this would happen, given that this is a game that requires people to not approach every problem in the exact same way and demands some level of consideration and adaptation to challenge!!

edit: also the guy is retarded i guess. w/e the game is incredible so gently caress him

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

KakerMix posted:

It isn't hard to not be a recursive ouroboros shithead though, it's actually quite easy.
I don't buy his apology or his new found respect for people's opinions that love his work. He's poo poo, and people don't need or desire cool arts because there are aprox. a billion other sources for cool arts especially on this eve of destruction of Something Awful dot com that don't come from a homophobic trashfire.
He's scrambling because reality of today is incompatible with him and his dumbass posts are having consequences.

He's the one responsible for all of this.

I'm playing this post on a speaker pair strapped to my Tauros as I fire war crimes gas into the yellow jackets

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

You don't get that games aren't real do you
Do you live vicariously through games? Do you find that you want to do things at times, and then choosing where to do them? Does that choice include different games side-by-side with different physical spaces without any obvious differentiation or sorting?

Because then you might already be on a watch list somewhere. Who knows what they have on you now, you better change your passwords as a precaution, they might come after you too soon. Who to trust? Can you trust me? You should trust me. And you should go gently caress yourself lowtaxnazi.

what on earth does any of this insane mumbling mean lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Rapekit and Vanity Set.