Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
witcher 3 is lots of fun and I really want to play the dlc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
started a new game to play death march start to finish on and got slaughtered by the first group of goblins lol

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobnumerotres posted:

lmfao at the post that got larry probed

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I just used a grapeshot when the guys attack you in the bar and instantly blew them in half lmao

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Major Isoor posted:

Yeah, and imagine if it decided to try goring you with those antlers - I dare say it'll do more damage than a punch! That hunter is either very brave, or very stupid
Such a good .gif though hahah

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dilbert Fanclub President posted:

The remix of this is surprisingly good

https://youtu.be/mEhhuyjq2Yo

hahah

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's win that if you pick up the goty edition with no saves it lets you start on one of the expansions with leveled gear, cash, and attributes. So you don't have to go through the game if you have already

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fungah! posted:

hwes mad becase he signed away his rights t o videogame money nd now cd projekt red is richer than God Himself

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
tbf the author guy didn't truly gently caress up until 2. but being owned for not understanding how big the games industry is is pretty intense

• Locked thread