Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
The voice acting is insanely good. The story is great. Those developers make a lot of triple a devs look like garbage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
The store page for the new dlc said it adds 30 hours of content. That's amazing

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Get this, even a ps4 can run this

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Geralt goes from leery about the card game to jonesin for a match with any poor sap around s after the feels kick in

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
A gif of geralt with the professors glasses descending over him with the rear end ears also

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I love when geralt says he could really use a game of gwent and the person he asks just stares at him. That exchange rules, especially since the nerd scholar in the first tavern had to explain the whole game to geralt who was like "I guess, this is OK"

B&W is good, even on death march, the bosses have a reasonable amount of health. But sometimes i get so excited about the stupid story and cutscenes I'll lower the difficulty just to get past it. Blood & Broken Bones is decent, 4-5 hits to die instead of 1-2. Everything melts either way. Easier to play dress up outside death march. I only lowered the difficulty so far in B&W cause of a add-heavy fight.

The combat isn't the best, but whoever said it was dead on the money: it is Satisfying. Very much.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Rofl

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Cnidaria posted:

The Bloody Baron questline is really good although I'd say the Hearts of Stone questline is the best in the game.

Hearts of Stone may be the best questline in any rpg ever.

Gaunter loving rules

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Humanity is the monster

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

You know what'd set me straight? A round of Gwent. (Geralt does the aggressive pointing gesture)

(Npc nods sheepishly, creaking chest, the Gwent music begins. Time to game. )

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

tumor looking batty posted:

These are the best looking trees I've ever seen

[Geralt voice] winds howling

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Here's how you can tell witcher 3 owns

When geralt pulls out his weapons he tugs on his sheathes to make the motion smooth

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Nothing is harder than the first pack of dog monsters on ultra hard in your first play

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Bobnumerotres posted:

its a lose-lose, you gotta pick whats more important 2 you

The loving ownage in that quest is awesome

as soon as the guy cuts his ear off I had a bad feeling. The reveal on the witches is masterful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Wind's

howling

• Locked thread