Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

I refuse to watch anything involving Hamilton, as there is a non-zero chance I am a descendant of Aaron Burr.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Also, I'm a cop, Max is scum.

##vote Max

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

No cops in this game. LYNCH ALL LIARS.

##VOTE MCS

You can't lynch a claimed doctor. Get off of me, scumbo.

##vote Anomalous Amalgam

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I absolutely can if there's no cops in the game.

You're never gon' be president now

I can't be president, I'm currently serving in the military and I intend to die at the age of 30.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Oh look, you removed your vote in the face of the incredible shame of voting for a claimed watcher.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Max posted:

I intend to be the president. When this happens, I fully intend to send you off to some terrible quagmire where no one will know what they are fighting for, and specifically will make sure you die a horrendous death while I eat a steak at the white house and laugh.

##vote Meds Cure Schizos

But sir, someone has to brief you on which country you're going to invade.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

*turns dial to "Full Rectal Prolapse*

Where are my filthy assistants?!

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Max posted:

Journalism will be the first thing to go under my regime.

Silence, vermin! I am in command here! Who did you vote for, vermin woman? Did you vote? Can you read? Have you got thumbs? Show me your loving thumbs! Thumbs!

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Max posted:

Hold on, gonna hire someone to kill my wife so that my poll numbers can get a bump.

That's not your wife, that's your charismatic and well-endowed campaign manager who everybody loves.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

##vote Max

Checkmate, scumbo.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Max posted:

loving owned meds.

I love roles that actively encourage me to get people to vote for me.

I was attempting to hammer you for the "No scum would dare try to hammer with the possibility of two bombs" cred.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

I'll sit this one out. Have to theorycraft a way to break this setup.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Podima posted:

I'm all ears! Microgames are fun to test out weird stuff.

Just need one more player!

Actually, fixing the setup would be as simple as making the bombs kill a random person on the lynch, not the hammer-er.

If a bomb is lynched, it's game over unless the mafia and werewolf are present and neither of them hammer.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Max posted:

I feel like it's a gamble for the scum no matter what, at that point, which is just kinda un-fair for scum.

It's a gamble for everybody. Nobody sane is going to hammer because a single bomb ends the game for all parties and there's a guaranteed one in every game.

Making it a random kill means the entire thread holds their breath but is also slightly more inclined to actually hammer. Otherwise, the game stalls entirely.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

:munch:

It'll dawn on him eventually.

:munch:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

I also agree.

I am glad I helped fix the game.

• Locked thread