Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

ArmZ posted:

car "culture" is decadent and depraved

Those are the exact words that sad-brains describe things that rule and are for cool dudes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

this is how i imagine u

Without that jacket, I bet his head is the same width as his shoulders.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Bikers always say they can't hear you when you drive by and yell poo poo at them so make sure you say "oval office" because it's easier to tell what you called them. I know, we did an experiment.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

gently caress da Mods posted:

i am zero carbon.

i reduce congestion.

i am not fat gently caress in car.

i am the solution.

lol @ goobers who think rules of cars should apply to me. prolly never ridden a bike once in they lives or even comprehend the principles of visibility, momentum, exertion, etc.

And yeah, sometimes, a street is so fuckin poo poo and just not bike cultured that u gotta hit the 'walk—but it aint ever a pref.

oh and its not my job or anything just how i get around the city.

i live in the big city which is a good point as well to let u know i am a regular guy ""in the know" w/r/t the issues

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
I am obsessed to the point of insanity with finding a way to legally kill a cyclist

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Riding a bike is a good way to let people know you're poor and/or have a drinking problem.

this is a problem how

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Can't you just side swipe them and keep on driving? Who's going to stop you?

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
protip: if you don't wear a helmet and have a nice bike people will think that you are only riding because you have multiple DUIs

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
I work at an airport with a large perimeter road and it's pretty loving LOL when there are cyclists wearing black, at night, on a dark colored bike riding around. Like goddamn dude, just go ahead ride out in front of my truck with 5,000 gallons of jet fuel in it, that will turn out well for you

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

Crow_Rodeo posted:

I work at an airport with a large perimeter road and it's pretty loving LOL when there are cyclists wearing black, at night, on a dark colored bike riding around. Like goddamn dude, just go ahead ride out in front of my truck with 5,000 gallons of jet fuel in it, that will turn out well for you

ya i always use lights.

Uziduke
Jul 2, 2015

A storm over Europe unleashed
Dawn of war a trail of destruction
The power of Rome won't prevail
See the Catholics shiver and shake
OP I hate cyclist and anyone else who goes slow on the road.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

world would be better if more people biked

but then again i wouldnt be able to get places as quick....so funny when i see cars waiting in line. good job lil lemmings

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
get the gently caress outta my way OP u dumb assghole!!!!

Nick Rivers
Nov 23, 2004

i am zero carbon.

i reduce congestion.

i am not fat gently caress in car.

i am the solution.

lol @ goobers who think rules of cars should apply to me. prolly never ridden a bike once in they lives or even comprehend the principles of visibility, momentum, exertion, etc.

And yeah, sometimes, a street is so fuckin poo poo and just not bike cultured that u gotta hit the 'walk—but it aint ever a pref.

oh and its not my job or anything just how i get around the city.

can u do phat wheelies?

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005

Booblord Zagats posted:

I wear a suit to work as I have a big boy job, so riding a bike to the office sounds like a recipe for stanky pits and dry cleaning

Lol if u don't work a job with free gym and nice private shower stalls on on site

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

DICKLORD BONE posted:

you can power your bicycle with either pedals or an electric motor

i power mine with friendship

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

world would be better if more people biked

but then again i wouldnt be able to get places as quick....so funny when i see cars waiting in line. good job lil lemmings

always gets a good lol from me when some guy in a car is desperate to overtake me and when he finally does is stopped 5 seconds later by a red light

lmao

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

sudonim posted:

Lol if u don't work a job with free gym and nice private shower stalls on on site

Yeah, being a GM for Blizzard sounds great

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
have fun peddling your bike around this hilly rear end city in 95+ degree humid as gently caress weather while i literally chill in the A/C'd out cabin of my gas guzzler

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

thathonkey posted:

have fun peddling your bike around this hilly rear end city in 95+ degree humid as gently caress weather while i literally chill in the A/C'd out cabin of my gas guzzler

that gas guzzler has nothing on a chinese factory so youre fine driving the biggest car you can find and youll have a negligible impact on the world the saving the world argument cyclists use is made by dumb idiot retards with no sense of scale

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps

MariusLecter posted:

people in cars dont think rules apply, you know how many times ive almost been hit when someone thinks they can run a Yield or a Stop cause why should they have to stop for me lol gently caress me on my bike

or even when I have the crossing signal and some fucker thinks I'mma take this right on red without loving looking and peel this poo poo out as I do it YOLO

gently caress cars and people that drive them

I could make this exact post but about bikers. I think the answer in the end is just 'people are assholes.'

Can't wait for robot cars.

Gunuku
Sep 26, 2007

I'm a goddamn marvel of modern science.
Lipstick Apathy
sometimes i bike and sometimes i drive my car, sure is weird playin both sides in this war!

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

everyone is loving awful. i dunno why car drivers get such a weird hard on over hating cyclists when their constantly being almost killed by other car users.

hmmm yea cyclists are the real problem.... *is murdered by someone in a car running a red light*

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Share the road? I'll share my bumper haha

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I got in shape by cycling at 4am when no one could see how out of shape I was. It was a good time and I had fun. :)

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
cars dont stop at stop signs either

simple
Apr 11, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdDxjge5hmY

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

hemale in pain posted:

always gets a good lol from me when some guy in a car is desperate to overtake me and when he finally does is stopped 5 seconds later by a red light

lmao

do you then overtake the car, dance around in the intersection in front of the car and then take forever to get going again when the light turns green?

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

naem
May 29, 2011

Racist!!

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Riding a 49cc moped is a good way to let people know you're poor and/or have a drinking problem.

Fixed.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Why not just walk, or take the bus like a regular person?

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

:patriot:

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

gleebster posted:

Why not just walk, or take the bus like a regular person?

both suck in comparison to wizzin around on a bike (no matter the weather)

try a bike guey

G.I. Jaw
Mar 26, 2003

More cake, Mrs. Tuffington?

Nap Ghost
Today I watched a cyclist cut across 3 lanes of traffic to get into a left turn lane and get clipped by a rearview mirror so I'd say it was a pretty good day

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

G.I. Jaw posted:

Today I watched a cyclist cut across 3 lanes of traffic to get into a left turn lane and get clipped by a rearview mirror so I'd say it was a pretty good day

still better than walking

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx
Customary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBFFrsvgu1Y

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I wanna grab a cyclist like in that Chinatown scene, start slappin' them around!

"I'm a bike! I'm a car! I'm a bike! I'm a car!"

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

both suck in comparison to wizzin around on a bike (no matter the weather)

try a bike guey

I've tried a bike. For about 3 years. Now I walk, or take the bus like a regular person. You're too good for the bus, maybe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I had a bike and used to ride it 8 miles to work every day and I was respectful to everyone and never had a problem. Then I met Bob....

• Locked thread