Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Marenghi posted:

Has it really been 8 years?

How has the guy never improved his art. He's changed his art style but it's just made them look more frog-like.

Based on the way they are looking at eachother and the lovely shading job it appears that Lucas' dick is the only light source in that entire room.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

a hole-y ghost posted:

It's like we have our own little slice of Helldump still alive in our hearts, only it's for bad webcomic authors.

webdog is the crumbunist of the rest of the non-SA internet

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you

Cowman posted:

looks way better but is still ugly

also wait he's not coloring it? no wonder it looks better.

Holy poo poo the colorer's art is actually pretty good

Webdog probably knows better but I think he's always had a separate colourist do his standalone superhero comic book. In fact I think the drawings were outsourced for it too.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Diaz jerks off to a mirror every night and still insists that he is an amazing enlightened feminist despite drawing his character sexually/nude "for reference", but at least his art is really good.

E. I have spent way too much of my life thinking about/reading/posting about Internet comics

When the Webcomic mock threads were in GBS was the best time, I swear.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

A. Beaverhausen posted:

They were good, but I think that they run their course. After a while they just get repetitive. Loss.jpg, Diaz actually posted something, Dobson is weird, Mookie is weirder, the Goblins dude is still in his deep mental breakdown. Repeat

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

A. Beaverhausen posted:

agreed

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

I'm still shocked that when he killed Ethan off, he had Ethan press one button, instead of literally pressing Ctrl Alt Del to kill that dumb robot apocalypse universe off. I mean, come on.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cowman posted:

actually its garbage

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Cowman posted:

Nah. It's just less bad

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Someone do a red line analysis of it

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

He doesn't seem that bad? His compositions are pretty hit and miss I guess and his poses tend towards stiff but I think all he needs its to prune his portfolio of stuff like this

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GvwpTHjIoQ

Luitpold
Aug 2, 2009
Talking of excrement ...

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

I remember I edited the only fat person in Dominic Deegan into the comics so much that when that character showed up again everyone assumed it was an edit.

HaveARottenDay
Aug 5, 2013

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

:eyepop:

E: I laughed at the grim reaper and feel horrible about it.

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

A favorite of mine:

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!

a hole-y ghost posted:

He doesn't seem that bad? His compositions are pretty hit and miss I guess and his poses tend towards stiff but I think all he needs its to prune his portfolio of stuff like this

This makes me wish I still had a copy of the B^Ulverine. But Googling isn't turning it up. Does anyone have it?

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Oh no. Oh god no

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

Sorry seems like he removed it from his gallery, I'd link his collection of models pretending to be dead in bathtubs but either I've completely forgotten how to find it on his site or he finally got around to removing it.

That was Mookie's DeviantArt

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
Lipstick Apathy

Still got it.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Diaz jerks off to a mirror every night and still insists that he is an amazing enlightened feminist despite drawing his character sexually/nude "for reference", but at least his art is really good.

i am glad the webcomics thread is back in GBS now, and would like to urge interested posters to please harrass aaron diaz over social media, email, and, preferably, irl

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

i am glad the webcomics thread is back in GBS now, and would like to urge interested posters to please harrass aaron diaz over social media, email, and, preferably, irl

Okay it's not the greatest but I would take Diaz's nice painted shlock over whatever the hell Goblins is

E. Is that a recent image? I could have sworn the design was much better but I obviously haven't read it since the whole techno-christ thing so maybe it's gone downhill

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

A comic about video games!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

haha Oh man guys remember. ..remember the watermelon.

Holy duck that's wacky

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo

Razorwired posted:

This makes me wish I still had a copy of the B^Ulverine. But Googling isn't turning it up. Does anyone have it?

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
move past and heal (with your mutant powers)

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

How many years between pages did it take Diaz to put out that comic?

Lonos Oboe
Jun 7, 2014
I am happy to see Webdog returning after years of telling murdering mothers to kill themselves, drinking and smoking an impressive amount and realizing that time is a flat circle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxAKW7bRpL4

Maybe this will be the evidence that proves his banning from the Mock threads was a hasty judgement...

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Lonos Oboe posted:

I am happy to see Webdog returning after years of telling murdering mothers to kill themselves, drinking and smoking an impressive amount and realizing that time is a flat circle.

Maybe this will be the evidence that proves his banning from the Mock threads was a hasty judgement...

:prepop:

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

E:\FILES>quickfli clown.fli

Lonos Oboe posted:

:dogbutton:

doodlebugs
Feb 18, 2015

by Lowtax

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Lonos Oboe posted:

lmfao

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Lonos Oboe posted:

This rules

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Lonos Oboe posted:

holy gently caress bravo

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

I'm still waiting to hear that the author's of Oglaf are child rapists, or that the Order of the Stick guy injects cancer into puppies. This is why I should stop looking into the personal lives of authors and artists I like.

Luckily my CAD phase didn't last that long so I can feel free to laugh at him.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

erm, the order of the stick guy makes a stick figure D&D comic where the jokes are about the rules of D&D

p sure i'd prefer cancer-dog man to that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

erm, the order of the stick guy makes a stick figure D&D comic where the jokes are about the rules of D&D

p sure i'd prefer cancer-dog man to that

Yet the story and characters are deeper than 90% of the other webcomics out there. Makes you think.

• Locked thread