Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Yay Webdog is still posting about Buckley. Some things never change :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Fat Shat Sings posted:

Wait, he still makes the comic?

For some reason I thought he ended CAD.

Holy poo poo he gets almost $4,000 a month from patreon? What the gently caress?

Patreon, assuring that no matter what, someone will pay you to be horrible.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Diaz jerks off to a mirror every night and still insists that he is an amazing enlightened feminist despite drawing his character sexually/nude "for reference", but at least his art is really good.

E. I have spent way too much of my life thinking about/reading/posting about Internet comics

When the Webcomic mock threads were in GBS was the best time, I swear.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Someone do a red line analysis of it

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

:eyepop:

E: I laughed at the grim reaper and feel horrible about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Lonos Oboe posted:

I am happy to see Webdog returning after years of telling murdering mothers to kill themselves, drinking and smoking an impressive amount and realizing that time is a flat circle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxAKW7bRpL4

Maybe this will be the evidence that proves his banning from the Mock threads was a hasty judgement...

:prepop:

• Locked thread