Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
Didn't loss only happen because the :cadfan:s started getting worried that the baby would turn the comic into Baby Blues? Timster did loss because nerds didn't want Buckley McVideogames to actually grow up.

Video Game Dudes had a better ending than CAD:

https://youtu.be/IBchH02XX0w

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!

Vengarr posted:

After they branched out from just making comics, they brought in a lot of new followers who liked what they were doing (PAX, Child's Play, et al) but didn't actually read the comic.

PAX became hilarious because Gabe kept getting super mad about things like dress codes and having queer game developers on the floor. Really I think PA would still have a good rep here if Richard Khoo was able to tell Gabe to shut the gently caress up once in a while.

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Buckley is into poo poo comics

poo poo comics AND 16 year old girls.

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!

a hole-y ghost posted:

He doesn't seem that bad? His compositions are pretty hit and miss I guess and his poses tend towards stiff but I think all he needs its to prune his portfolio of stuff like this

This makes me wish I still had a copy of the B^Ulverine. But Googling isn't turning it up. Does anyone have it?

• Locked thread