Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Ein cooler Typ posted:

After ten thousand posts of making fun of Dobson for wanting to eat at McDonald's and being a bear it gets old. It bottles my mind why people still think editing things to be in the four panels shape of loss is still funny too.
Editing pictures to look like other pictures that someone found funny once is the lifeblood of Something Awful Forums content.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

whoa, webdog posts

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

ah, so the goon meme of the sweating dobson was accurate

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

It's like we have our own little slice of Helldump still alive in our hearts, only it's for bad webcomic authors.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

He doesn't seem that bad? His compositions are pretty hit and miss I guess and his poses tend towards stiff but I think all he needs its to prune his portfolio of stuff like this

• Locked thread