Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

i never did get why it was dickwolves specifically that stirred up such a mess, considering that penny-arcade always had things such as this:

Why did we think Penny Arcade was better than CAD?

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Dobson is in a constant cycle of "leaving DeviantArt forever" and posting (literally)gay fan art of whatever is the popular thing on Tumblr at the moment

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

DreamShipWrecked posted:

I am trying to remember my List of Internet Perverts, Dobson is the inflation fetish one right? I know Mookie is into dead chicks and Buckley is into poo poo comics

Yeah hes inflation, and hes also super bitter about art school, like hilariously bitter that he didnt get to be a Disney animator.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Light Gun Man posted:

Webdog owns and is a forums treasure.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Lastgirl posted:

correction, I loathe myself

What does this even mean?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Node posted:

He is a perverted blue bear furry piece of poo poo.

Sentient Data posted:

It's an animation thing, where the shape of the body kind of has an S curve to show action and movement or something like that instead of just being a boring dead weight. Sort of helps characters have a personality, in the same way that you usually want to draw more weight resting on one leg than the other.

What it translates to is "I'm'a be a famous artist cause I already know the lingo!"

First one is most likely

• Locked thread