Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
never forget

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
there was a great edit that juxtaposed a different comic about a miscarriage with loss, to show how much better the non-B^U artist was at portraying emotions

if someone could post it i'd really appreciate it

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

thank you!

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Breetai posted:

HA! That's one I did years ago. The internet never forgets anything.

Also, there's a first page:

thank you! i knew there was a first page, i just didn't know anyone still had it

Hogge Wild posted:

[lots of funny stuff]

bless you sir

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Junk posted:

Remember when Ethan's average bully of a brother came to visit and the arc ended with Ethan sending him to jail

did they ever show his brother doing anything worse than making fun of how he pronounced "mario" as a child? "bully" seems like a real stretch

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
the CAD mock threads were loving amazing, and i don't even remember why i started reading them

i was really sad when B^U rebooted and the comic became so boring that no one even bothered mocking it anymore :smith:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
i think dobson went the same route, eventually getting too boring to mock

also i think webdog might have gotten overzealous or something, i don't remember exactly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

a hole-y ghost posted:

It's like we have our own little slice of Helldump still alive in our hearts, only it's for bad webcomic authors.

webdog is the crumbunist of the rest of the non-SA internet

• Locked thread