Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Command Ant posted:

While we're on the subject of webcomics, do you remember Jazz Hands?

Yes and one brave goon made a brush out of it then drew Dominic Deegan and Mookie hosted it in his fan art section.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Sorry seems like he removed it from his gallery, I'd link his collection of models pretending to be dead in bathtubs but either I've completely forgotten how to find it on his site or he finally got around to removing it.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

he considered it a writing challenge to come up with a "heroic rapist" character

obviously he succeeded

If his patreon gets enough money he'll bring his comic back.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

I remember I edited the only fat person in Dominic Deegan into the comics so much that when that character showed up again everyone assumed it was an edit.

• Locked thread