Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
is there a extension where i can change all instnacens of ""chrome with "chome"??? i would like stuff like sharex to say chome in the url and i want my windows taskbar to say Google Chome :xd:
i will L@@K @ the c h o m e and it will make me think of yospos and CHOME. i will laugh when i think about chome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

obstipator posted:

is there a extension where i can change all instnacens of ""chrome with "chome"??? i would like stuff like sharex to say chome in the url and i want my windows taskbar to say Google Chome :xd:
i will L@@K @ the c h o m e and it will make me think of yospos and CHOME. i will laugh when i think about chome

Well, uh,

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I loving love this and I'm not sure why

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'