Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

realtalk i work on computers and servers all night and the only computer programming class i took in college i failed

btw are we past people bitching about windows 10 now because it's perfectly fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

ty for not including android in that list

in other news i bought a pie 3 this week and been futzing around with the idea of using it for MAME and 8 through 32 bit, but im not really happy with the performance. also i really want to have dreamcast games on my arcade cabinet, and it'd be nice to have killer instinct on there now that it's on windows 10.

im going to end up building a PC anyways (need it for lightgun games) so i'll end up using the pi for something else, maybe for back LED lighting that's sound activated for the cabinet

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

also im going to need a new soldering iron set since i have no idea where my old one went after we moved, if anyone has a recommendation for one with variable temp then lay it on me

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Zeris posted:

I am zeris, an apple product enthusiast

my iphone se is now my favorite phone ever

it's small and fast and perfect

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

ElMaligno posted:

So you like ur phone line u line ur penis

i wish my penis worked as good as my phone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

ElMaligno posted:

Well at least it got the tiny and fast part right

lexipro slows me down to a crawl sometimes itd be nice to get one out quick but noooooo we gotta have a 3 act play with intermissions

• Locked thread