Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

School Nickname posted:

At six years of age I just forgot the procedure in how to take a poo poo. Dropped the pants, didn't drop underwear, sat down on the seat, shat away. "Something's draggin on my underwear?". I take a look. It's a solid dark brown log. "The gently caress is this doing here?, "I went to the toile-". And then I realise. Tipped my undie's load into the bowl and speak nothing for the rest of the day. At least I washed my hands.

Name + post combo :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Sweetling
May 13, 2005

BOOMSHAKALAKA
Fun Shoe
Counter-point for the white-trash fucker: you should choose to lead the life you want and not one dictated by the expectations of others. Do what makes you happy, but realize there are opportunity costs and trade-offs. For me, the trade-off between drugs & pussy or monogamy & children is a no-brainer.

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

H.H posted:

I'm bored out of my mind right now, sitting in a class with the driest lecturer ever.

Tell you what, I'll write it for some gift certs.

How do I know your Jastiger stories will be as good as the other ones.. unless of course you wrote the other ones? Are you writing all of the confessions? ARE YOU PISSBITCH?

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

Buttcoin purse posted:

How do I know your Jastiger stories will be as good as the other ones.. unless of course you wrote the other ones? Are you writing all of the confessions? ARE YOU PISSBITCH?

That's for me to know and you to speculate about.

Anyway, I'll put in a 1000 word short for a $5 cert.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
my friend took drugs at a musical festival once and woke me up at 4am to let me know someone had slashed the outer layer of the tent so they could pour liquid in allowing them to xray us while we were asleep

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

So he hosed up trying to cut a hole in the tent to piss out of?

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

H.H posted:

That's for me to know and you to speculate about.

Anyway, I'll put in a 1000 word short for a $5 cert.

i'd write jastiger fanfiction for free

in fact i will do it now

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

do it, i dare you.

Good Grief
Sep 18, 2016

by Smythe

H.H posted:

do it, i dare you.

want to get married?

Good Grief
Sep 18, 2016

by Smythe
honestly my backup plan if the great deceivers sister couldn't be bought into slavery was to just try to arrange a fake marriage to get a green card

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

P-Mack posted:

lol you paid money for Spore

I did. :( I bought into the hype of IT'S SIMCITY MEETS CIVILIZATION and had a huge boner until the first time I played it, then it was a huge letdown. Never have I been so disappointed in a game.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

speaking of ^^ that

my shameful confession is i paid 90 freakin dollars for the special edition of duke nukem forever.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

H.H posted:

do it, i dare you.

Triggered

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Retail Slave posted:

I did. :( I bought into the hype of IT'S SIMCITY MEETS CIVILIZATION and had a huge boner until the first time I played it, then it was a huge letdown. Never have I been so disappointed in a game.

I enjoyed spore quite a bit and spent 20 dollars on the origin version of it after buying the original for full price

no regrets

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

Good Grief posted:

want to get married?

loving dare-snype outta nowhere.

cool

nobody speak
Sep 18, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois
:commissar:

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

My confession is that my smoke detector went off at three am for no reason. The next morning I found a fake nail (that had been ripped off) on my welcome mat.

I live around some not-great people but I'm struggling to connect these dots.
Maybe I'm not paranoid enough.

Il Federale
Oct 10, 2012

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

my shameful confession is i paid 90 freakin dollars for the special edition of mass effect 3

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

quote:

Just when I thought I could feel safe, the same car stopped outside my house, beeped twice, then drove away. Any time I let my guard down things like this seem to happen. Strange that people would want to harass me so much, I don't know what I ever did to deserve this! Try to imagine what it feels like to be followed around all the time, it's awful. I think it might have started when I got in some really intense arguments in Debate & Discussion ; perhaps a goon doxxed me?
Getting help where I live is really difficult because nobody seems to take me seriously. Everybody thinks I'm imagining the harassment, even though I recorded the sound of the car beeps on my phone and showed them. Right now I really don't know who to trust.

:tinfoil:

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
you wrote that one didnt you

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Jose posted:

my friend took drugs at a musical festival once and woke me up at 4am to let me know someone had slashed the outer layer of the tent so they could pour liquid in allowing them to xray us while we were asleep

He wasn't wrong? :shrug:

I mean, when you're zipped up in the hyperdome cocoon, light is a liquid! :pseudo:

Also, just LotsOfLove if you think Unidentified Transcendental Entities aren't brainscanning the campgrounds at music festivals every night.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

oh, so you caught my new meme i'm trying to spread? cool

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

quote:

The past couple of days I've been have dreams. They seem normal but some strange things happen in them, having trouble walking up stairs, being bitten by a shark, getting weird tattoos, and I wake up confused. I feel like they have actually happened. I feel like I'm losing my grip on reality.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Dream goon, that happens when alternate realities get too close to ours. Similar to ghost goon. Nothing to worry about.

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

LingcodKilla posted:

So he hosed up trying to cut a hole in the tent to piss out of?

If he was like any of the friends I went to music festivals with, the hole was for pissing into the tent. While the rest of us were sleeping, of course.

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

The Mentalizer posted:

If he was like any of the friends I went to music festivals with, the hole was for pissing into the tent. While the rest of us were sleeping, of course.
Pissbitch strikes again

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

The Mentalizer posted:

Pissbitch 3: Piss harder

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

The Mentalizer posted:

The Pissbitch Cometh

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

i actually did that too.

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
Did this inspire you to get beefy? To get real beefy?

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
I can't wait for the fifth story in the franchise, Pi5sbitch

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Then a few years down the track, Pissbitch: Don't H8, Just Urin8

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
The time-travel-centric ninth installment: A Pissbitch in Time Saves 9

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

GIANT OUIJA BOARD posted:

Did this inspire you to get beefy? To get real beefy?

Well it inspired me to piss in the backpack full of stuff that he'd left in the tent.

So, maybe?

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Hedrigall posted:

The time-travel-centric ninth installment: A Pissbitch in Time Saves 9

Pissbitch X: The beefy dimension

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

loquacius posted:

Wasn't there like a long bitstrip comic series that got posted on SA once about how gangstalking is real and a serious problem and no I'm not crazy shut up you're with them aren't you

Eh that might be just the SA demographics talking. I'm sure there's an anonymous-confessions Tumblr out there with a bunch of submissions from garbage ladies :shrug:

Targ the target. Utterly amazing:

Engineer woman hits that stage of schizophrenia where she believes gangstalking is real, and unleashes a comic strip, during the making of which she is forced to take a leave of absence form her job for mental health reasons.

She believes people at her work use tech to make dogs bark at her and that Someone breaks into her house to regularly empty out very trace amounts of her coffee creamer

Got super sad after a while... first her chair gets torn up... because of "gang stalking." Then a pillow gets torn up... because of "gang stalking." Then her cat is murdered... because of "gang stalking." She calls the cops, who accuse her of murdering her own cat... because the cops are in on the "gang stalking." Then you go "hey, wait... maybe she killed her cat because it tore up her pillow and chair and tried to blame it on "gang stalking""

Drunk Nerds fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Sep 19, 2016

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
My confession is I once watched a lets play of system shock 2 because I was too scared to play it myself :baby:

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Bitter Mushroom posted:

My confession is I once watched a lets play of system shock 2 because I was too scared to play it myself :baby:

i tried to play alien isolation at 10am and had to turn it off cos it was too traumatic

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

Predator goon here, I first didn't want to answer but I just wanted to say that it's easy to say "well, if you get into such a situation, just say nothing and demand a lawyer" and this is also right. But, these people are really good at their job. They make you think that it doesn't matter anyways, that they know everything and that coming clean and cooperating in any way you can is the best option for you and also just the right thing to do. They are nice to you as long as you say all the things they want to hear and goad you into it. Rarely anybody is really that bad of a person, most people actually want to do the right thing. Also when youre sitting there and are labeled a pedophile pretty much officially you feel very alone. You look for any kind of approval. In reality, youre just digging your hole deeper and deeper and they don't care. I know that now.

It's also not so much the sentencing, but that you're marked for life and the whole aftermath. I actually have a job, and yes they know about everything. My face is still all over the internet if you google my name. I'm lucky that the people running the place just don't care that much. I have learned to keep my head down, keep to myself. I don't need to interact with people in my job and that makes it easier. Thankfully nobody really remembers the show that much and I can move about normally, but I tend not to leave my home except for work and errands. In the first months I pretty much cried myself to sleep. Now I'm just numb and my only goal in life is to live as simple and uneventful as possible. Yes ladies, I'm single.

I know most of you people think I deserve a painful death but I'm not a bad person neither am I a pedophile. I have no interest in kids. The aftermath of that whole shitshow was that I had to interact with people like for example a guy who hosed the 4 year old daughter of a family-friend while babysitting, claiming that she actually wanted it. I'm not like that at all. Yes my interaction was with somebody who posed as an underage teen but it was all terribly vague, from behavior and what was shown to me she might as well have been in her 20s. They knew exactly what they were doing and who they were targeting. Sadbrain Idiots with poor judgment like me.

Sorry, not giving any details, even though anonymous, I don't really want to be identified.

quote:

I masturbate daily, solely to hentai. Usually the weirder the better. I'll load up one video on my phone, jerk it in the bathroom, and be done within 10 minutes. I have 2-3 sites I really enjoy, which update weekly, and have some pretty wild and recent stuff out there.

In all other sexual aspects I am normal. I have a long term girlfriend who lives with me. We have sex pretty regularly, I have no problems getting or maintaining an erection, and we both get off during sex. Usually at least once a week we have a marathon session that lasts 2-3 hours.

I see no reason to stop the hentai but I understand it's kind of a weird thing to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Psychodin
Jun 16, 2007
Lord of the fools

:dukedog:
College Slice

8-Bit Scholar posted:

It's honestly very overrated, not sure why people lose their poo poo over it when there's perfectly great heroin.

Because people can't lose their poo poo over perfectly great heroin?

• Locked thread