Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I'm mentally ill and I walked into a store and walked out with a deadly weapon. Living in America loving pwns. I don't know anything about guns so I just asked the clerk what to get for home defense and he said to get this Mossberg model 88. Looks p cool but I haven't got a chance to shoot it yet.

And before you ask, yes I have a small penis and yes I am insecure about it and yes this makes me feel strong and manly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
you'll shoot your eye out, kid

cub
Sep 6, 2014

by Shine
thats a good gun. always buy guns that cops use so you can defend against cops

cub
Sep 6, 2014

by Shine
now clean your room you little bitch

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

I shot four rounds of trap the other day and my shoulder is a little sore.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
if you think that's bad you should have seen my room a couple months ago

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
You should have bought a breech loader so you can smoke weed through it.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
excellent photo skills cutting the picture to avoid your large gut :huh:

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I don't smoke drugs

I smoke clowns like you on the b-ball court

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Jurassic Park.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

gotta protect your puckins eh

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I don't want any thieves breaking in to steal my laserdisc collection

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
If your gun calibre is supposed to inversely correlate with your dilz size then I gotta let my wife know that she can stop thinking about the 12 gauge she wants and get at least a 10, because she has no dilz.

I, on the other hand, have had my eye on a Savage mk 2 .22lr and a competition level high powered pellet gun :smuggo:

cub
Sep 6, 2014

by Shine
go home and get your loving shinebox

cub
Sep 6, 2014

by Shine

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
op have i got a tune for u

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mAJU_ZKhEM

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

EvilJoven posted:

If your gun calibre is supposed to inversely correlate with your dilz size then I gotta let my wife know that she can stop thinking about the 12 gauge she wants and get at least a 10, because she has no dilz.

I, on the other hand, have had my eye on a Savage mk 2 .22lr and a competition level high powered pellet gun :smuggo:

oh look at this micropenis freak that needs a caliber larger than .17hmr

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

you should have spent the money on an adult man's haircut

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
is that a sega genesis

if so, nice

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I don't smoke drugs

I smoke clowns like you on the b-ball court

You're missing out.

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE

Ein cooler Typ posted:

And before you ask, yes I have a small penis and yes I am insecure about it and yes this makes me feel strong and manly.

Hey man, that's cool. Feeling good is good and only an rear end in a top hat would deny you that. So long as you don't shoot anyone you aren't supposed to (you can tell who that is because they are either white, wearing a police uniform or business attire) then I don't see the big prob.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I have a sega genesis and a lot of old videogame consoles because I'm cool.

Still don't have a girlfriend though for some reason

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

This was my favorite scene in Full Metal Jacket.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
to all the shotgun owners out there, how effective are those gimmick rounds? i always see like chain shot and fireball shots and all kinds of cool stuff (freeze shot?), but how effective is it? will shooting fireballs out of my shotgun damage the barrel?

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
fire shot is very effective against plant-types

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

You seem to have a bacon neck situation going on, perhaps shooting at your shirt could fix this?

cub
Sep 6, 2014

by Shine

Rutibex posted:

to all the shotgun owners out there, how effective are those gimmick rounds? i always see like chain shot and fireball shots and all kinds of cool stuff (freeze shot?), but how effective is it? will shooting fireballs out of my shotgun damage the barrel?

thats stupid as gently caress you dumb rear end in a top hat. i have a mossberg and a berelli. double ought buck for humans or slugs for bears

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Illavick posted:

Hey man, that's cool. Feeling good is good and only an rear end in a top hat would deny you that. So long as you don't shoot anyone you aren't supposed to (you can tell who that is because they are either white, wearing a police uniform or business attire) then I don't see the big prob.

If I'm reading you correctly, here, you're saying you're supposed to shoot whites, cops, and people in business attire, right?

If so, :agreed:

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

Rutibex posted:

Not really anymore effective than conventional shot or slugs. If they were people who killed other people for a living would be using them, and that doesn't seem to be the case. That said, it is cool when you fire what amounts to a bola or a metal dart into an old hard drive or whatever. Shooting fireballs out of your shotgun is effective if you want to set things on fire, but then you have to worry about setting things on fire you might not want to, like the forest next to your house. Depending on the flammable material the heat could warp the barrel, or leave enough burning material in the barrel and chamber to cook off the rest of your ammunition.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

cub posted:

thats stupid as gently caress you dumb rear end in a top hat. i have a mossberg and a berelli. double ought buck for humans or slugs for bears

what about this guys custom play-doh rounds? seems like it might have a better spread pattern
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef6bF4tbtO4

Furious Mittens
Oct 14, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
So is the proper response to this thread to bookmark for posterity so we can have plenty of material for the inevitable Goon goes wild and shoots up some poo poo/people/puckins event?

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

should've gone with something smaller for ease and comfort when you inevitably stick the barrel in your mouth

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
your mom is comfortable enough when I stick my barrel in her mouth

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Meh, 6 out of 10 burn

Edit: upon further consideration, I think it's a solid 7

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
I now fear and respect you, OP. Your purchase has achieved the desired effect.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,

Ein cooler Typ posted:

But...you already admitted you're packin' an Airsoft.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
reminds me I need to get one again I keep selling them though

nott a fan of that one OP, id rather have chinese at that price point

Bamford Brownstone
Jul 21, 2010
That's a very nice Jurassic Park poster. Can I have it after you kill yourself or get killed by the cops?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

1500quidporsche posted:

This was my favorite scene in Full Metal Jacket.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
op should have spent the money on a dab rig instead as a safer alternative to literally blowing ur head off

• Locked thread