Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

vyst posted:

after xl they should just hand out bed sheets that say fat on them

We get it, your mom's a Klanswoman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

KomodoWagon posted:

omg cant decside betewen 'Haha' abd 'Angry' im dyeing 😂 💀

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

KomodoWagon posted:

She's a lovely race hating woman

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

vyst posted:

after xl they should just hand out bed sheets that say fat on them

I was just behind a guy on a Hardly Ableson that looked like Jabba the Hut wearing a 4-person tent. Had to be at least 350-400lbs and even though the shirt didn't say "fat", the back tits eluded to it.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

Hardly Ableson

lmao

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I'm fuckin losing it at Hardly Abelson

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

WrenP-Complete posted:

Real women come in all different sizes and shapes. Suggesting that I am somehow less of a woman is pretty offensive no matter what criterion is used.

Yeah that was pretty obvious to me, and I'm a guy.

Pretend that just to offend you I posted a meme picture of an Italian mama that said "YOU'RE TOO THIN, EAT SOME OF THIS LASAGNA".

I mean I like curves but other guys like slim girls so why can't we all just get along? Oh yeah it's because of those stupid memes. I mean maybe they make some woman somewhere feel slightly better about herself - not like "I'm changing the world by posting this on my wall", but actually "oh thank god now I can accept myself for who I am" - but I doubt it, because it's Facebook and all it's ever going to achieve is lowering the average IQ level of the earth.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

This seems topical, and is weirdly... Not satire?!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/learningtoapologize/im-learning-to-apologise-for-my-metabolism-photo-b

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

I laughed at first, but:

quote:

But.. if it just makes it into the hands of ONE little girl who feels like she has to be overweight to fit in with the current 70% of the overweight population of America, and it gives her the strength to know that being healthy isnt a bad thing.

it's not really that bad is it? :ohdear:

Anyway I want to know what Trump is going to do about this.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Do very pathetic facebook videos from anime podcasts go in here?

a crisp refreshing Moxie
May 2, 2007

"" posted:

Its undeniable that when we stand a skinny, athletic or even average sized female next to a larger (even if less healthy, overweight or obese) female, that unless we live outside of this stigma, we as Americans will assume that the heavier person is funnier, smarter, nicer, and less sexually promiscuous, all because she is not as thin or physically fit than the girl next to her.

lmao not satire indeed

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

ill def think they're less promiscuous

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

fount of knowledge posted:

lmao not satire indeed

I've never heard of a stereotype of fatties being considered smarter or nicer. Maybe funnier, but not in a complementary way. lol

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

No fair! You changed the outcome by measuring it!
I have a friend who posts nothing but video recipes of sugar-dairy pies and this poo poo.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

superjew posted:

I have a friend who posts nothing but video recipes of sugar-dairy pies and this poo poo.

I think they call those people "angels of death"

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
Our friendship means nothing if you vote for X!!!1!!oneone!:

(cue a whole bunch of people saying 'Glad I'm safe!')

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Echo chamber of obstinate stupidity. And pictures of minions next to a wall of text that a minion, with it's limited vocabulary, couldn't possibly put together.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Zahgaegun posted:

Our friendship means nothing if you vote for X!!!1!!oneone!:

(cue a whole bunch of people saying 'Glad I'm safe!')

whos the person that copies this image bcz they want to laugh at it but thinks they need to censor what I assume is Trump?

no one googles the peoples names looking for more stupid to add to their social media

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Madcosby posted:

whos the person that copies this image bcz they want to laugh at it but thinks they need to censor what I assume is Trump?

no one googles the peoples names looking for more stupid to add to their social media

I unfriend you

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Zahgaegun posted:

I unfriend you

That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

loving hell.

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth

How do you think they expect other people to react to this sort of thing?
I ask because I'm at a loss, I can't imagine why someone would post this unless they deliberately want to alienate other people.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

How big was the fedora that was censored out, I wonder

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

safetyStanddown posted:

How do you think they expect other people to react to this sort of thing?
I ask because I'm at a loss, I can't imagine why someone would post this unless they deliberately want to alienate other people.

They won't.

Because they realize that he hasn't realised that they too think about this things, except they aren't infatuated with their first grader's understanding of philosophy and cultural relations.

So while he is operating on the "man jocks sure are dumb right guys?" mindset from a coming of age film, they are just going about their own daily lives like normal people.

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:

What a boring dweeb

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

No you aren't.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
What are the Olympics, really *blows toy bubble pipe*

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

walgreenslatino posted:

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
Let me post a quote by a famous person but I'm going to just editorialize it [because gently caress brevity].

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

And massive mind and dick having gangstas think about quotes discussing the size of their minds as evidenced by the concepts that they think about

tankadillo
Aug 15, 2006

this can't be the only thing this guy has posted recently

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
I think people that think like this are the product of getting advice from parents trying to commiserate their bullied kid, that the smart, not the physically strong people prevail in the end. However they take it completely the wrong way and convince themselves they're not just smarter than the people they dislike, they're superior to them.

Sort of how "Nice Guys" take advice how to treat women with respect and end up coming off as creepy, patronizing, and entitled in the process.

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

walgreenslatino posted:

*vapes*

Someone I went to school with posts about a million variations of this...

This person was just recommended as a friend to me.

If you dont have enough trashy people on your news feed, then join local selling pages which allow you to see a glimpse into people's glamorous lives.

In short, I enjoy Facebook.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

This picture is fantastic.

Inkfish
Mar 1, 2015

Why is one arm of that couch completely deflated while the other is fine?

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Inkfish posted:

Why is one arm of that couch completely deflated while the other is fine?

Because fatty in that picture stretches out on the couch and uses that armrest to prop up on, for hours every day likely. Source: I'm fat.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Yeah well if Eleanor Roosevelt is so smart, then how come she's dead? Huh?

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

This made me laugh because of the giant flying cross above jesus, like he could be the silver surfer or something.

• Locked thread