Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009

a cloth map posted:

Grandma's Facebook.

This will show up at any point in the year, and people will all go "Oh my goodness, it gets earlier and earlier each year! *SHARES*"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009
As of July 2th 2016 , I do not give Facebook or any entities associated with Facebook permission to use my pictures, information, or posts, both past and future. By this statement, I give notice to Facebook it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take any other action against me based on this profile and/or its contents. The content of this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute). NOTE: Facebook is now a public entity. All members must post a note like this. If you prefer, you can copy and paste this version. If you do not publish a statement at least once it will be tactically allowing the use of your photos, as well as the information contained in the profile status updates.
DO NOT SHARE. You MUST copy and paste.

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009
All from the same person today!

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009

This one ticks ALL the boxes just in case

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009
A disturbing progression, actually.

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009
So you assholes think you're bad now cause you jumped me!?? ....I pulled up to MY house, got out of the car and was immediately attacked. They hit me in my face, my arms and my neck. I fought as hard as I could but there was too many of them. I kept thinking if I can just get in my house Im going to KILL them all....swinging all the way to my door, I was running and hoping I didn't drop my keys. The streets are one thing but attacking me at MY house...in front of my family?!!! OH HELL NO!!! ALL of you are going to die tonight. I get in my house and grab my weapon and I prayed for strength...braced myself and went back outside. They came at me again ...but this time I was ready. I got them all......... DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!!...I was so mad.......I hate mosquitoes.....

that and the one where they try riding a horse and end up in the hospital but ha ha ha guyz it was just a mechanical horse outside walmart, lolz for days had you going hahahahaha

:geno:

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009
God Wee's boring as gently caress.

Speaking of so much effort yet still failing, SPOT THE ERROR!

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009
HE'S COMING BACK...Greatest man in history, had no servants, yet they called him Master. Had no degree, yet they called him Teacher. Had no medicines, yet they called him Healer. He had no army, yet kings feared Him. He won no military battles, yet He conquered the world. He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him. He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today. His name is Jesus. Copy and paste if you agree❤✝Amen

Shared with great respect and love.
Unfriend Me If I'm Wrong!!!! But All of us have a thousand wishes. To be thinner, to be bigger, have more money, have a cool car, a day off, a new phone, to date the person of your dreams. A cancer patient only has one wish, to kick cancer's butt. I know that 97% of you won't broadcast this, but my friends will be the 3% that do. In honor of someone who died, or is fighting cancer, or even had cancer, copy and paste. ❤️💙

She can deal with stress and carry heavy burdens. She smiles when she feels like screaming, and she sings when she feels like crying. She cries when she's happy and laughs when she's afraid. Her love is unconditional. There's only one thing wrong with her. She forgets what she's worth! Pass this to every beautiful woman you know. Remind her that she's unique and don't forget to tell her....YOU ARE LOVED! 💕💕💕💕💋💜💜💙💙💚💚💛💛❤️❤️💗💗💞💞

I have a large number of friends, but I do not accept some. In addition I've erased some over time, due to unacceptable behaviors...I'm happy to have you because you are among my friends. Now I am going to see who will take the time to read this post until the end. I'm curious to see who takes care of the bond that we have. Thank you for being a part of my life. Please do not 'share'. This is a little test, just to see who reads and those who share only without reading! If you read everything, select "like" and then copy and paste this to your profile, so I can put a comment. Then comment your favorite flavor of ice cream under my post

(there were no hearts at all on the last one :ohdear: )

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009
If you classify yourself as my friend, hit the like button, say hi and copy this to your status. (Watch NO-ONE follow directions) I will Wait 😉
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
CommentShare
16You and 15 others
Comments
4 of 11
View previous comments
Alisha Nicole Palmerton
Alisha Nicole Palmerton Hey
Like · Reply · 5 hrs
Emily Wood
Emily Wood HI
Like · Reply · 4 hrs
Brian Trimble
Brian Trimble Hi
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Iva Powers
Iva Powers Hi
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Dorothy Hardebeck
HI
Choose File
Michele Grizzell with Robert Grizzell.
5 hrs ·
Bobby and Harper getting ready to go blackberry picking.
Michele Grizzell's photo.
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
CommentShare
37Glenda Sweet, Kathy Rankin and 35 others
Comments
Patricia Grow
Patricia Grow She is beautiful love the hat
Like · Reply · 5 hrs
Michele Grizzell
Michele Grizzell Yes it's Papu's. Lol
Like · Reply · 5 hrs
Dorothy Hardebeck
Write a comment...
Choose File
More Stories

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009

Must be a lot of dumbfuck 10 year olds and toddlers letting people down out there.

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009

30 pictures of dragons and fairies later...

followed by 8 momwine memes we've already seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009

"I'm outside thinking about how everyone else is thinking about something stupid and how I'm so much better than them, and composing this witty post in my head, then thinking about how people will be in awe of me. God the Olympics are so dumb, people are so dumb, I should go inside and make that post now."

• Locked thread