Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shinmai

CHK Instruction
:neckbeard:

Luvcow posted:

In as Cletus Uriah Naven Tuttlesworth, a local farmer who is illiterate yet resourceful

I think Cletus would get along v good with Butmurr the Steady, a bottom-heavy barbarian mystic who enjoys trivia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shinmai

CHK Instruction

super mario batali posted:

call my attorney, Dan Bigglesworth

"urg, first lawyer is maybe orators in ancient greece, in fourth century. could not charge payment for work, lot different now heh heh heh"

shinmai

CHK Instruction

Splatmaster posted:

What do you do?

Poke the craft with toe

"gruhhh.. common misconception is, saucer help dissipate hot from coffee, actually contact area very small, not much effect urg"

shinmai fucked around with this message at 17:29 on Jun 6, 2016

shinmai

CHK Instruction

Splatmaster posted:

Yet another person joins the gathered group of onlookers

"hrrgrug, dear voice in head, pretty sure me is still me Butmurr. as mystic Butmurr immune to dissociative identity disorder. speaking of, first case is mention by Swiss person name Paracelsus in 1646"

*looks around nervously*

"not want make anyone uncomfortable, maybe others hear voice in head too?"

shinmai

CHK Instruction
"Me familiar with Expedition to the Barrier Peaks, have bad feeling. Did all know humans vote Barrier Peaks book 5th best D&D book of all time when D&D turn 30 years old?"

shinmai

CHK Instruction

Luvcow posted:

"I played that module when I was a kid but my daddy said it was satanic so I blew it up. I'm thinking maybe we should try blowing this spaceship up too before the devil infects our hearts and souls. PRAISE JESUS!!!!!"

"Grmgh, How illiterate crop magician play role game? Butmurr suspicious. Grr Is plantmancy expert know humans in place called Sardinia will say Praise Gesùs? Gruu.."

shinmai

CHK Instruction

DraconicImpulse posted:

i yell "LEROY JENKINS" (a little WoW humor for you guys, nyuk-nyuk) and charge into the thing that looks like a portal.

"mrugh, jenkins person is name Ben Schulz. he make presentation at blizz con in year 2007 ad"

Splatmaster posted:

As DraconicImpulse willfully launches themself at the portal, you hear a wet, slurping sound as they disappear.

An alien, metallic voice utters the words "All Those Who Pass This Portal Shall Be PROBED!"

DraconicImpulse is being probed!

Jimmy Tomlin has joined the group!

*draws mystic runes in dirt while chanting to cast a protective aura over everyone*

"gruughh.. badapappapaaa have it own way"

"should protect from probation now"

*determinedly enters portal*

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

shinmai

CHK Instruction
"grunt, me just be probed for five and one hours and boy are my cheeks tired grugh.
Why ancient protective aura not protect from probe. Butmurr suspicious"

*starts drawing runes in the air to empower TWIST FIST in his axe whacking endeavour*

"brugh, he just axing a question ha ha ha ha"

"do shirtless hero know, axe products have name of musk, spice, amber, oriental and marine from year name 1983 until year name 1989?"

shinmai

CHK Instruction
*contemplatively rubs the craft's surface around the portal, taking care not to touch the portal*

"stupid probing portal make behind sore. glutious maximus biggest muscle in body so this worst case scenario..."

shinmai

CHK Instruction

Splatmaster posted:

The craft's surface is cool and smooth

"sky saucer surface exactly like Butmurr heh heh"

*circle the saucer looking for any abnormalities, using the ancient Mystic Seeing technique to help"

shinmai

CHK Instruction
*poke another part of the saucer, far away from the scary portal*

shinmai

CHK Instruction
*shuffle backwards towards the portal all nonchalant like, sneaking right up to it butt-first*

"grugh, that correct, portal with robot voice. you want butt? Butmurr want something in return!"

Eonwe posted:

*a pink elephant runs up to the portal and throws in a milkshake to placate the alien gods*

"nooooo, mr. milkshake. not even have chance to taste yet :("

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

shinmai

CHK Instruction
"grugh, might as well go for hat trick. or butt trick maybe heh heh"

*enter the portal, if you know what I mean* :pervert:

shinmai

CHK Instruction
OOC

Uxzuigal posted:

ooc: Ignorant retard I am - how do I do this?

add:
code:
[img]http://fi.somethingawful.com/safs/titles/b8/bd/00121823.0004.gif[/img]
to the title when changing your av :)

e: fb

shinmai

CHK Instruction

Uxzuigal posted:

>I agree - praise the herb!

"grugh, Butmurr meditate for long time, through mental fog image come through"

*shows the group a crude drawing*

shinmai

CHK Instruction
"grunth, me enjoy more lilac and yellow. grruh. in the middle ages time, pink and purple is color of boy, blue color of girl, strange how swap"

*looks at crystal closely to see if it might be candy*

shinmai

CHK Instruction
"ggrrgg, Butmurr will channel ancient renaissance man William Ikipedia"
*does dozens of complicated hand seals in rapid progression, all Naruto-like*

:aaa: *Screams likea 56k modem*

shinmai

CHK Instruction
"grmm me think probably need fondle globes if know what mean grrrr is almost not trivia that light blue is first when ancient mystic make note on mystosphere"

shinmai

CHK Instruction
*gets his sphere on with the best of them*

shinmai

CHK Instruction
*Check for updates*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shinmai

CHK Instruction

super mario batali posted:

Can somebody draw me driving a space ship?

-thanks

I'll add my thanks to the pile if someone throws my manateesona in there as well :h:

• Locked thread