Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eustace Tilly
Jul 2, 2006

Title text (up to 250 chars before image tag)
The longer you honk the longer I'm just going to sit here snorting crushed Addyi off the dashboard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i do this and honk as long as possible like a full 3 seconds and also i don't care how long you make me wait it's worth it to honk.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Hell Yeah posted:

i do this and honk as long as possible like a full 3 seconds and also i don't care how long you make me wait it's worth it to honk.

hell yeah

also, quit dicking around on your loving phone OP

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
snort this punkass! *points to mirror with 100% pure Columbian cocaine on it.*

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

I was sitting in the left turn lane the other day with a solid wall of oncoming traffic, and the guy behind me honked at me. I'm not sure if he just wanted me to plow straight through a semi-truck Terminator style or what. People are really angry driving for some reason.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Zyklon B Zombie posted:

I was sitting in the left turn lane the other day with a solid wall of oncoming traffic, and the guy behind me honked at me. I'm not sure if he just wanted me to plow straight through a semi-truck Terminator style or what. People are really angry driving for some reason.

lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Eustace Tilly posted:

The longer you honk the longer I'm just going to sit here snorting crushed Addyi off the dashboard.

Yo I had a guy once who honked liek that the second it turned green.

Know what I did? I slowly raised my right hand popped a middle finger and slowly crawled forward through the intersection.

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
i've adopted a really chilled out driving style as i've gotten older and i still make great time. pretty much every pushy idiot i run across on the highways or off ends up at the next red light with me.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
I only honk when I'm horny

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK!

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

Gimbal lock posted:

I only honk when I'm horny

i'm on my fifth horn now for my car

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

Gaunab posted:

HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK!

you raped Patty, Doug

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
i relish an opportunity to utilize my horn in an attempt to get you to get the motherfucking hell out of my way because i've got better things to do than wait for you to finish your text

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
Put your phone down and drive, you millennial piece of poo poo.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Zyklon B Zombie posted:

You suck at driving that's why. You're supposed to pull into the intersection and make the left turn when the light turns red. gently caress you for not getting that.

Edit - Seriously gently caress you.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Microwaves Mom posted:

Know what I did? I slowly raised my right hand popped a middle finger and slowly crawled forward through the intersection.

You are an extremely cool guy

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

maybe get out of the way, slowby mcsnailtits

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

You suck at driving that's why. You're supposed to pull into the intersection and make the left turn when the light turns red. gently caress you for not getting that.

Edit - Seriously gently caress you.

I was literally in the middle of the intersection and the light was still green. I'm actually a driving superstar irl.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Zyklon B Zombie posted:

I was literally in the middle of the intersection and the light was still green. I'm actually a driving superstar irl.

Doesn't sound like it.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
They didn't motherfucker your blind rear end been sitting there

dsf
Jul 1, 2004

Zyklon B Zombie posted:

sounds like you need to learn how to drive or get the gently caress off the road!!

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

You're supposed to pull into the intersection and make the left turn when the light turns red.

I yelled this at a woman in a parking lot about a week ago and she flinched.

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

Novo posted:

i've adopted a really chilled out driving style as i've gotten older and i still make great time. pretty much every pushy idiot i run across on the highways or off ends up at the next red light with me.

This is where it's at.

Your brake-checking tailgaters or antagonizing already antagoinzed people in the real world is dumb as fuuuuuck.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Novo posted:

You gotta go fast to have a chance at getting through the light but when it pays out you don't just make it through one light you make it through a bunch of 'em. It only get spoiled when you bang into the next group of Slothful Susans.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Novo posted:

But some of us drive the same route around the same time everyday and can time the lights and you're loving us up!

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

Microwaves Mom posted:

he's from the uk isn't he

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

Lesbian Bed Death posted:

This is where it's at.

Your brake-checking tailgaters or antagonizing already antagonized people in the real world is dumb as fuuuuuck. Also I'm drunk so EVERYONE JUST FUCKIN CHILL OUT.

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

gently caress those guys with those ten million lumens headlights that blind you for 45 minutes while they tailgate you

Metagrubs
Jan 5, 2015
Lipstick Apathy
keep honking im reloading

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
people need to chil the gently caress out when driving imho

I commute along a really dangerous bit of motorway and theirs always cars burning by the side of the road or upside down in a ditch and some people still drive like loving maniacs swerving all over the place in all weather conditions then end up stuck in the inevitable traffic jam 2 cars in front of you

I just keep out of there way because arriving at work 30 seconds earlier than I would have done isn't worth dying for

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
just wait for the light to turn yellow almost red and then go and leave the car that was honking at another red light

thehoodie
Feb 8, 2011

"Eat something made with love and joy - and be forgiven"
The other guy I saw a guy in a loving VW beetle of all things just raging on his horn, full on two handing the horn for like 3 straight minutes. poo poo was insane. gently caress that guy.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

satanic splash-back posted:

You are an extremely cool guy

yea he also was riding my rear end for a mile beforehand so he deserved it.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
that's almost as sad as when someone drives a car for dickheads (eg an Audi) like a loving pussy and you have to overtake them because they're doing 30 in a 50 or some stupid poo poo like that

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Ferroque posted:

he's from the uk isn't he

who me? No USA here.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
*in sexy, confident voice*

I am going to freaking honk.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
the honk-thru is a terrible rude behavior and in general a childish way to conduct urself behind the wheel of a motor vehicle.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Metagrubs posted:

keep honking im reloading

good job driving sales son

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

XMNN posted:

people need to chil the gently caress out when driving imho

I commute along a really dangerous bit of motorway and theirs always cars burning by the side of the road or upside down in a ditch and some people still drive like loving maniacs swerving all over the place in all weather conditions then end up stuck in the inevitable traffic jam 2 cars in front of you

I just keep out of there way because arriving at work 30 seconds earlier than I would have done isn't worth dying for

One second late is the same as a no call/no show, so you need to see Katherine in HumRes now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

XMNN posted:

that's almost as sad as when someone drives a car for dickheads (eg an Audi) like a loving pussy and you have to overtake them because they're doing 30 in a 50 or some stupid poo poo like that

Seriously the only thing that annoys me on the road. If you're going to buy a $500, 000 sports car, loving use it correctly. If you want to sit 20 under for no real reason, buy one of those terrible 4wd's that cant go off road.

• Locked thread