Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
have you actually read preacher recently?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Sheep-Goats posted:

lol they're still making new editions of that poo poo?

i meant "have you read it recently" in the sense preacher wasn't really dope and doesn't deserve better.

i haven't seen the pilot but i bet the shows ends up better than preacher.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
chew is getting a tv adaptation

so at least we know exactly when tv is going to hit its lowest point

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Siljmonster posted:

So it's a reverse walking dead

Lemme know if preacher features a story arc where preacher yells ITS US OR THEM

the walking dead comic is actually worse than the tv show, that is what is amazing about the comic

kirkman is seriously one of the shitest writers out there who somehow remains successful

Snooze Cruise fucked around with this message at 08:19 on Jun 4, 2016

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
do you know what does walking dead better than walking dead?

yeah, that is an archie comic. jughead's dog gets run over by reggie and dies. jughead can't take it so he brings it to sabrina the teenage witch asking her to bring the dog back to life. she does, the dog comes back wrong, bites jughead, and he starts infecting everybody.

the comic is played completely straight, has better characterization than the walking dead, and way way better art

here is archie killing his dad with a shovel

there is stuff with dogs in it that made me cry

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Iron Prince posted:

just as long as betty and veronica are there and ready to show rear end i'm in

Archie Vs Predator is going to have what you want more likely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Iron Prince posted:

im in wheres the sign up sheet

its like 10-15 bucks if you want the hardcover on amazon but its not hard to find in oher ways hint hint wink wink

• Locked thread