Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

C-Euro posted:

Since you name-dropped DoctorKill's Majora LP I want to give a shout-out to smokyprogg's three-day challenge run of the game that's also on the LP archive, if you still remember this post by the time you finish your run you should definitely check it out (not linking it here for obvious reasons)

This is one of my favorite LP's and I'm sure that once she finishes the game I will mention it to her numerous times. It's so good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

FELD1 posted:

So did somebody pass like a quarter of their heart through their rectum? How did that end up in the toilet?

The food at the Stock Pot Inn causes serious heartburn, man.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!

Geemer posted:

The food at the Stock Pot Inn causes serious heartburn, man.

It's true. Grandma actually refuses to eat the food that Anju cooks, so what does that say for the other guests?

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Too bad the inn is the only establishment in Clock Town that actually serves food. :gonk:

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.
Milk is food :colbert:

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"
I was almost yelling at my screen for you guys to take Fae to the Laundry Pool. I'm really glad you did.

Ryushikaze
Mar 5, 2013

Jolyne Cujoh posted:

Milk is food :colbert:

It's probably whatever they put in the milk that makes you poop out your heart. Never trust milk that can give a man a hangover.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
I can't wait to find out what item fae is going to rub against everything to discover its true purpose.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Ryushikaze posted:

It's probably whatever they put in the milk that makes you poop out your heart. Never trust milk that can give a man a hangover.

What if everyone in the world is just lactose intolerant, but their milk is really tasty so it's worth the suffering? :v:

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

AlphaKretin posted:

What if everyone in the world is just lactose intolerant, but their milk is really tasty so it's worth the suffering? :v:

Isn't Lactose Intolerance actually the norm for most of the world (including east asia)?

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW

The Ayshkerbundy posted:

Isn't Lactose Intolerance actually the norm for most of the world (including east asia)?

Yeah, most mammals stop being able to digest lactose once they've weaned. Lactase persistence is just a goofy mutation that caught on in the cultures that thought drinking from a cow was a good idea.

Like Clockwork
Feb 17, 2012

It's only the Final Battle once all the players are ready.

I initially thought that the milk bar might be selling fermented milk (which is a thing, although I've not had it myself and I've never had the flavor described to me), but the alcohol content of it is very minimal as far as I'm aware. You probably couldn't get a hangover from it.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

I'd love a Calpis bar, but yeah, it's more like a soft drink than anything.

Kassad
Nov 12, 2005

It's about time.
Edit: Ah yeah, that post was spoilery. My bad.

Kassad fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Jun 23, 2016

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
IT could be milk with Kahlua in it, which is one of my favorite treats.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Can we please stop talking about the milk bar until Fae has gotten proof of membership?

Stroth
Mar 31, 2007

All Problems Solved
Come now my droogs, it's obvious what they're selling.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
I think now would be a good time to remind everyone that this is a blind run, and even wink wink nudge nudge jokes/puns are explicitly not allowed.

Side note, that 3 day run has been a lot of fun to watch while waiting for updates in this thread, I'll have to check out what other stuff they've made

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

Like Clockwork posted:

I initially thought that the milk bar might be selling fermented milk (which is a thing, although I've not had it myself and I've never had the flavor described to me), but the alcohol content of it is very minimal as far as I'm aware. You probably couldn't get a hangover from it.

You can distill fermented milk.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Stroth posted:

Come now my droogs, it's obvious what they're selling.

Are you telling me it was an ice cream joint :eyepop:

BravestOfTheLamps fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Jun 23, 2016

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

YggiDee posted:

Yeah, most mammals stop being able to digest lactose once they've weaned. Lactase persistence is just a goofy mutation that caught on in the cultures that thought drinking from a cow was a good idea.

:sweden:

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Today's update will be posted tomorrow, my country just voted to gently caress itself over and to say I'm a little mad about it is an understatement, I need to calm down before I try to be entertaining, I think.

Everyone else in England, hang in there as best you can. Today's gonna be rough.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
I wouldn't be too worried, at worst England will make a deal just as Iceland and Norway have, in order to levy border disputes. An abrupt cut would lead to damages unrepairable.

From my perspective here in Norway, it might lead to a better deal being negotiated in our favor.

Morroque
Mar 6, 2013
Take all the time you need, Fae. The news was surprising, to say the least.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

This year sure is full of surprises so far.

Ablative
Nov 9, 2012

Someone is getting this as an avatar. I don't know who, but it's gonna happen.

MiddleOne posted:

This year sure is full of surprises so far.

I just wish a few more of them would be of the good kind.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.
Never thought I'd first hear about the UK secession from the EU in a Let's Play thread of all places.

On topic: even though I don't really like playing this game, I enjoy watching others play it. Clock Town is so well laid-out, and the architecture of the town is a really neat style too. It's hard to describe exactly what it is I like about it, but Clock Town rules. I'd play a Zelda game entirely inside a town if it was as neato as C Town.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
We are the Kokiri of Europe :(

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

But now you never age!

Quantum Toast
Feb 13, 2012

Rarity posted:

If it's any consolation, you just made me picture Prime Minister Mido.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

The glow is a guide, my friend. Though it falls to you to avert catastrophe, you will never fight alone.

Quantum Toast posted:

If it's any consolation, you just made me picture Prime Minister Mido.

The hylian middle class are petitioning for more rights? GOOD GRIEF!!!

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Make Clock Town Great Again.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Rarity posted:

:britain: posted:

Hey, have you seen your old friends? None of them recognized you with your tanned body, did they?
That's because the British never tan! Even after seven years in the sun, they're still pale!

You must be wondering why only you have tanned!
Well, as you might have already guessed, you are not British!
You are actually a European!
I am happy to finally reveal this secret to you!

Some time ago, before the European Union unified these countries, there was a fierce war in our world.
One day, to escape from the fires of the war, a European mother and her baby boy entered these forbidden islands.
The mother was gravely injured... Her only choice was to entrust the child to the Parliament, the guardian spirit of these islands.
The Parliament could sense that this was a child of destiny, whose fate would affect the entire world, so they took him into the islands.
After the mother passed away, the baby was raised as a British citizen.
And now, finally, the day of destiny has come!

You are a European, and were always bound to leave these islands.
And now...
You have learned your own destiny...
So you know what you must do...
That's right...
You must save the European Union!
Now, Link, break the curses on all of the Temples, and return peace to the European Union!!

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Holy crap :eyepop:

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Yeah, that's really impressive, goddamn.

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

:siren:Update Time!:siren:

Episode 7 - Throw Tingle Into A Ditch

Seriously though I hate that guy

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

The glow is a guide, my friend. Though it falls to you to avert catastrophe, you will never fight alone.

Faerie Fortune posted:

:siren:Update Time!:siren:

Episode 7 - Throw Tingle Into A Ditch

Seriously though I hate that guy

...Watching him run by in the background as you end the video is hilarious.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
I never understood what bothers people about Tingle so much. :v: So what if a grown man has a slightly strange fixation on fairies?

Meanwhile, we're goons.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Yapping Eevee posted:

I never understood what bothers people about Tingle so much. :v: So what if a grown man has a slightly strange fixation on fairies?

Meanwhile, we're goons.

He's a creepy manchild whose Wind Waker incarnation fleeces you of several thousand rupees? That's why I'm not a fan of him, at least. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Tingle is a pain in the rear end in every incarnation except in Oracle of Ages (Seasons?)