Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Materant
Jul 22, 2010

see, what you don't understand is he now has

THE MANLIEST MUSTACHE

it defies physics

A good thing to note is that if you let the moon drop all progress in that cycle is completely wiped. Items, pieces of heart, the works. So uh, don't be lazy about tooting your horn.

Although, that might be a MM3D change as well. It's been so long since I played the original that I don't remember at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Materant
Jul 22, 2010

THE MANLIEST MUSTACHE

it defies physics

Some Numbers posted:

It depends on how long you think MM takes place after OoT, but he's around 10 in OoT.

At least a couple months, based on other game spoilers that I will not elaborate on here.

Materant
Jul 22, 2010

THE MANLIEST MUSTACHE

it defies physics

Faerie Fortune posted:

:siren:Update Time!:siren:

Episode 7 - Throw Tingle Into A Ditch

Seriously though I hate that guy

The audio's a bit behind on this video. It's not terribly so, but enough to be noticeable.

Materant
Jul 22, 2010

THE MANLIEST MUSTACHE

it defies physics

Yapping Eevee posted:

Huh. Memory failed me there, it seems. :downs:

Your memory didn't entirely fail you, Mikau's Zora mode tutorial is in the form of a song.

Materant
Jul 22, 2010

THE MANLIEST MUSTACHE

it defies physics

Dzhay posted:

I keep forgetting that this is the same kid from OoT. So yeah, I guess he is still engaged to Ruto, unless that went south in the intervening time.

At risk of bringing up Zelda timelines, official material states this Link came back before his meeting with Zelda, and they abused his knowledge of Ganondorf's plots to bring him to heel. Even if Link remembers them, this version of him ostensibly never met Darunia or Ruto.

Materant
Jul 22, 2010

THE MANLIEST MUSTACHE

it defies physics

C-Euro posted:

Thank you for reminding me that I still need to go back and finish Xenoblade 1, that's been on my gaming to-do list forever.

Same.

quote:

I like to go back and beat all of the dungeon bosses before doing the final boss, it just feels right.

Also same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Materant
Jul 22, 2010

THE MANLIEST MUSTACHE

it defies physics

Geemer posted:

Wait, you guys are doing a Nier LP? How come I never heard about that? :saddowns:

Probably because these episodes are about half a year old.