Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Valgaav
Feb 21, 2012
You know, I made a comparison with Fae and ChaosArgate being Pikmin and Olimar last thread. Now that Link is literally a plant, it's all the more apt now.

Valgaav fucked around with this message at 04:39 on Jun 11, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valgaav
Feb 21, 2012

Faerie Fortune posted:

I promise I've actually been working on my reading comprehension and my sense of direction between games!

One day, you'll be able to go back to the Pikmin LP and be as frustrated at yourself as gaming veterans were! :v:

Valgaav
Feb 21, 2012
I'd like to thank you for no longer recording feverish, Fae. As funny as this is as a one-off, I could really tell that everyone wasn't into it by the end, and it's the enthusiasm that makes me, at least, love your LPs.

Valgaav
Feb 21, 2012

TwoPair posted:

Also re: pokechat, Rowlet 4 Lyfe, losers. Also God I hate Hau and his overly friendly rear end. I miss the halcyon days of a having an absolute dickhead for a rival where beating him was cathartic. With Hau it's just, "well that happened".

What makes you think Hau is the rival? You're the one who's always a step ahead of him, you're the one with the starter that beats his, he's the one with Pikachu, the 'protagonist' pokemon...

No, the real rival in this game is Gladion. Hau is just a friend.

Valgaav
Feb 21, 2012

Faerie Fortune posted:

I am in love with pretty much every inch of this game and I hope it shows! Everything about it is such a wonderful improvement from OoT, and it just oozes atmosphere from every pore. Like I said earlier in the thread, I'm a sucker for a game that absolutely nails its atmosphere, even if it falls flat or missteps in other areas and Majora's Mask is absolutely one of those!

May I recommend re-watching your OoT LP sometime soon, especially to catch the Just Wait And See moments from your co-commentators regarding this game?

Valgaav
Feb 21, 2012
Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for the rest of his life.

Teach a fish to man, and you get :krad: guitar solos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valgaav
Feb 21, 2012

Yapping Eevee posted:

I like how the Zora explanation Artix was so eager to give meant that Fae went running away from the grave, despite Mikau saying to write his dying song on it. And after Fae got her notepad ready to write it down and everything. :allears:

"You should probably go see what's in the house with the hook on it while we're here." "Yeah but first, jump into the water and go swimming around!"