Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who will "win" E3
This poll is closed.
Sony 29 14.22%
Microsoft 17 8.33%
Nintendo 30 14.71%
Oculus 24 11.76%
Valve 35 17.16%
Sega 69 33.82%
Total: 101 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

so are either of the console upgrades gonna play 4k discs because that is like the only reason why id buy one

ps4 probably will

who knows with the xbone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

the plot of halo 4 was totally loving mystifying and i say that as someone who has read a lot of scifi

was that the one where the hologram naked lady turns evil or was that halo 5

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
it's a common practice in movie trailers to use scenes that were cut from the film entirely so i doubt using better effects in a gameplay demo is going to trigger false advertising

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Siljmonster posted:

witcher 3 broke bethesdas back

the nerd rage against bethesda has been a thing for at least a decade now

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Siljmonster posted:

well yeah, when you follow up two established settings with some of the most milquetoast design ever seen you get nerd rage against

no one enjoys daggerfall at all

i'm pretty sure the only people who enjoy morrowind were 12 when it came out

like if the only thing you can say about a video game is "the story was good", it's a bad game

computer parts fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Jun 9, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

i don't remember morrowinds story. it's a good game because the world is fun to explore and the exposition draws you into the world instead of removing you from it

what is exposition?

• Locked thread