Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Windows 98 posted:

I'm still the best poster GBS has to offer so nothing is new

Bitch, I will wreck your shovel wielding pansy rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Bitch, I will wreck your shovel wielding pansy rear end.

wuts ur rank? heh

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Mom, I just want you to know that everything you may have read about me was a filthy lie. I'm actually much, much worse than what you heard.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

I'm a level 100 shitposter with a 650 postlvl gently caress you bitch

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Windows 98 posted:

I'm a level 100 shitposter with a 650 postlvl gently caress you bitch

That's nice, but I'm off the charts motherfucka!

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Who What Now posted:

Mom, I just want you to know that everything you may have read about me was a filthy lie. I'm actually much, much worse than what you heard.

nobody knows who you are :ssh:

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Windows 98 posted:

I'm still the best poster GBS has to offer so nothing is new

hehe, thats a funny

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

LadyAmbien posted:

Hi - I've been away, but now I'm back. The number of emails I have returned to about GBS turning into a steaming pile of garbage is disappointing. I will be handing out bans and probations as party favours for people who are violating forum rules and generally being terrible. If you think before you post, this will not happen.

Besides that, I'm happy to be here again! Give me updates and highlights of what I've missed!

GBS during your tenure so far seems good

It's a mean point between the totalitarianism of old and the crazy bullshit of my tenure

Do what your heart tells you

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
I miss all the art threads.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
List of best gbs posters :

1: dgsw
2: coach
3-10 idgaf

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

I'd rather gbs be fyad-lite than d&d/pyf-lite

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

maxhush posted:

I'd rather gbs be fyad-lite than d&d/pyf-lite

every time this conversation comes up, remember that when lowtax killed 1.0 the d&d mods offered to take all of the lovely news threads

the 1.0 posters didn't take them up on the offer because they were afraid of posting in d&d

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Business Gorillas posted:

the 1.0 posters didn't take them up on the offer because they were afraid of posting in d&d

lmao

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
I would like to know why, in every thread I read, at least half of the posters are probated or banned. What the poo poo is going on? Is there an ongoing poster pogrom I'm not aware of?

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

A CISHET SHITLORD posted:

I would like to know why, in every thread I read, at least half of the posters are probated or banned. What the poo poo is going on? Is there an ongoing poster pogrom I'm not aware of?

you're reading the wrong threads

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Helical Nightmares posted:

Spanish Manlove is still complaining about GBS in QCS. It's funny.

everybody needs a hobby, and maintaining the State of the Forums is as good as any

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Most posters are bad

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

everybody needs a hobby, and maintaining the State of the Forums is as good as any

I thought his hobby was stalking women in the ladychat threads.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Windows 98 posted:

Most posters are bad

wow you are still here

hey good job man, I hope your wife forgave you for having me ship prizes to your house

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

Grody posted:

Ah yes thinning out the herd of an already dying forum what a great idea

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Arkanomen posted:

I miss all the art threads.
make one then and if it's good I'll draw in it :angel:

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

gnarlyhotep posted:

wow you are still here

hey good job man, I hope your wife forgave you for having me ship prizes to your house

Ship more things to my house so I can sell them on eBay

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug

gnarlyhotep posted:

wow you are still here

wow, YOU'RE still here? All you post about is how much you hate gbs. Maybe go and find a hobby or something? I'm sure this place isn't good for your blood pressure.

cub
Sep 6, 2014

by Shine
and then she was gone

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

wow, YOU'RE still here? All you post about is how much you hate gbs. Maybe go and find a hobby or something? I'm sure this place isn't good for your blood pressure.

Actually I've never posted how I hate GBS. Who are you again?

The Enforcer
May 4, 2007

by LadyAmbien

LadyAmbien posted:

Hi - I've been away, but now I'm back. The number of emails I have returned to about GBS turning into a steaming pile of garbage is disappointing. I will be handing out bans and probations as party favours for people who are violating forum rules and generally being terrible. If you think before you post, this will not happen.

Besides that, I'm happy to be here again! Give me updates and highlights of what I've missed!

LOL what the gently caress are you talking about? You loving idiot Mods are the problem!

You weren't even here when this place WAS good!

You want to make this place better? Burn your loving computer!

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

lol

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

turkish delight itt

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
oh it's a fyad thing

well that's ok then, they're part of our culture

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

The Enforcer posted:

LOL what the gently caress are you talking about? You loving idiot Mods are the problem!

Holy h*ck

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Were the emails about GBS being poo poo from GBS posters? Because gently caress every other subforum. Namaste.

The Enforcer
May 4, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Oh comon, like being banned from this lovely forum means anything anymore anyways.

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug

gnarlyhotep posted:

Actually I've never posted how I hate GBS. Who are you again?

Just a drunk lurker. I got you mixed up with that other mod that hated gbs,you actually did a good job. Sorry duder :respek:

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

The Enforcer posted:

:chanpop:

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
haha goddamn the enforcer bringing the HEAT

cub
Sep 6, 2014

by Shine

Just a drunk lurker. I got you mixed up with that other mod that hated gbs,you actually did a good job. Sorry duder :respek:

hmm I'm not so sure now

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

The Enforcer posted:

Oh comon, like being banned from this lovely forum means anything anymore anyways.

Did they have :qq: back when idiots cared about you?

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
The Enforcer's post history is just him complaining about girls and teenagers lol

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

The Enforcer posted:

E-mail writer spotted :ninja:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
Anyone who gives a poo poo about this thread, positively or negatively, is probably an SA person of some kind. So none of this really matters. We're all dumb fucks who post on internet forums.

• Locked thread