Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

"My dear Seth, you look absolutely dashing!"

Hair Elf
Ground floor and I barely watch LoL anymore. :toot:

I need to watch LPL highlights this split, though. I've basically ignored China except at MSI and Worlds the past few years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

Hair Elf
c l o w n

f i e s t a

e: :sweep: :sweep: :sweep:

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

Hair Elf
Rivington's world salad is like instant noodles. Sometimes you just really crave that cheap, cheap MSG flavored stuff you ate back when you didn't have any other options. :v:

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

Hair Elf
holy loving poo poo

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

Hair Elf
I had a bizarre dream last night where Samsung won somehow, but I sensed a disturbance in the fabric of reality, woke up and checked the thread to make sure SKT had actually won, and went back to sleep feeling safe in the ridiculous power of Faker and Bengi. :v:

Zwingley fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Oct 30, 2016

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

Hair Elf
Who the hell would Ryu play for in Korea? If there's a lot of talent coming back from China he can't have many options save riding a bench, and that's a maybe.

E: ^^ that might be a thing, I guess

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

Hair Elf
Go home, EU, you're drunk.

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

Hair Elf

archduke.iago posted:

Faker resigned with SKT, Duke and Bengi! are out.

Okay this actually freaked me out a bit because I didn't read it as Faker re-signing with SKT. :v:

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

Hair Elf
Smdh if you don't remember Diamondprox goddamn butchering whichever one of Frost/Blaze first blooded him on his Evelynn at the IEM Gambit won

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

Hair Elf
Congrats on the lineup, Chris/Strong. :cheers:

Please keep posting juicy tidbits in the thread, though; they're often hilarious.

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

Hair Elf
lol

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

Hair Elf
this game seems like an actual clown fiesta

in, like, a boring way, not an interesting one

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

Hair Elf
Where do I watch not-SpoTV LCK on the days OGN doesn't have it? Someone mentioned they have a Korean piggyback broadcast, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

Hair Elf

turn off the TV posted:

OGN does Korean language piggybacks, but unfortunately the English version was eliminated, so if you want English commentary it's LS or bust.

Yeah, I'm wondering where to find the Korean piggybacks. I tried to watch SpoTV just now, and the fact that I'm asking this should tell you everything else. :v:

• Locked thread