Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
He's not a terrible LB but I never see Fenix run away with the pick and she's such a low-farm champion that feels like a waste on him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
now I know what to pick if swain makes it through.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
no scoped

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

kirtar posted:

Well you see, they're outside of the inhibitor turrets.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
xPee

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Jerkface posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygIyIUHgHVg

This show is the best idea anyones ever had

wait this is a serial thing? thanks obama

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Libertine posted:

Piglet is totally hosed over because bot lane meta is just baby bitch utility carries right now. They should have just said gently caress it and put him on hard carrying late game poo poo every single game. His Twitch game was beautiful.

It also didnt help that the game they decided to ban Sivir so Piglet could go off, Froggen's Vlad made TLA commit to 3 mid bans for the rest of the series.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

RealFoxy posted:

Piglet is going back to Korea, rumors say he got kicked from TLA too and won't return next split

Not that he couldn't be done with NA but rumors are just that, to our knowledge he was never kicked from the main team to begin with, and visiting home after a split isn't new.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

RealFoxy posted:

Um did you forget about the parts where Dardoach openly talked about getting banned from TL for fighting with Piglet, TL bringing him back in, and then Piglet leaving because he hated Dardoch?

I've literally never seen that. Every interview I've seen talks about how it was Dardoch and Piglet's combined egos clashing against Loco's that was a problem, combined with how the stress of Liquids "always come up short" record is weighing on Piglet.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cnwP3WLzUE

so the new Wixoss takes place several years later in Ikebukuro. The premise was revealed at an event—no wishes to fight for this time around. Instead, Selectors put their memories up for wager when they start a battle. If you lose the battle, you lose your memories. The victor is able to give the loser new memories to replace them. "Hashimoto Chinami, the cutie voicing one of the MC's, Homura Suzuko, mentioned a situation where a boy who beats a girl can change her memories to believe that they're dating." and from the sounds of that, the boys we see in the preview must indeed be Selectors themselves. gasp.

It wasn't revealed how the new LRIGs figure into the story, but the flashback part of the PV focuses on the deuteragonists' keychains, which share an uncanny resemblance with the LRIGs we see later.

anyways holy poo poo she's back! the cutest Kiyoi! ahhh

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
:sweatdrop:

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
Every game the casters mention how well SKT is doing at defending, but it's useless because KT has been so fantastic at playing the long game and bleeding them dry of summoners every time Duke wants to check the bush or something.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

The Mattybee posted:

Why wouldn't you put your world class midlaner on a utility mage while you have your heavy rear end jungler on Hecarim??? :confused:

blank's not bad, it just doesnt seem like they were actually prepared to play hecarim jungle whatsoever, like they forgot how to give their jungler gold once kindred fell out of meta.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

The Mattybee posted:

Psst

Maybe they could have had him play something else if his champion pool didn't suck

yeah because professional korean jungling is all about personal champ pools and not strict adherence to the meta, right? and he was 3-0 this summer on hecarim before today—I just didn't like how low-econ he starts on hecarim and that they took fights while he was sitting on triforce components and half his jungle item

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
found this one on reddit

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Worlds will remember Yorick Mori.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

rabidsquid posted:

whatever happened to that gragas nerf where they were going to kill him anyways? i thought that was gonna be live in this patch

they can always just disable him partway through worlds again

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
yeah, he has to test his limits and learn how much poke from a midlaner he can take in a fight while still being able to live and put out his damage. this is huge for any good ADC. for example, in the fight that ends the C9 v TSM game, Doublelift Es forward, gets massively chunked by Taliyah and Jhin, and the entire back half of the fight is based on his insane kiting after that.

now that said, my favorite moment in the game was when Double+Bio ult behind SKT's top tier 2 and Double pops right out of Bio's mouth and into Last Breath.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Ulio posted:

Scrim is a scrim but losing to a d4 adc as a toplaner is pretty impressive only TSM could do that good job.

i can't believe a gnar lost to 6.17 yasuo

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
it's as simple as googling for what you want, but the trick is to scroll past lolesports and onto the next entries.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
The Monte is a baby analogy doesn't really work when he worked his butt off to raise a league team. plus Badawi is like the one dude in all of League who gets nuked by Riot for merely the attempt to negotiate poaching, when half the NA LCS owners have done it in the past and gotten away with it or been fined. all year, riot has refused to give Monte anything but the short end of the stick. why would he not be justified in having a bone to pick?

also the duct tape holding Liquid together needs to just get ripped off already. It's too painful to watch anymore.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

exethan posted:

it does hold up. you should never flame your employer in public because it makes you look really dumb

That would be why Monte enjoys working under OGN and will continue to do so, yes. Thanks for the input.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
i can't believe sneaky pushed rush off a cliff and onto a man-made island of streamer bux. terrible.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Calax posted:

And then on his tumblr (set to the tune of "part of your world" from Little Mermaid...)
http://ggcmontecristo.tumblr.com/post/151039766797/i-just-dont-see-things-the-way-they-do-i-dont

Because of course he has a tumblr

Judging from other posts, he's got a whole slew of re-written Disney songs to relate to LoL

https://twitter.com/1004lights/status/781006356044193797

somewhere, Tryndamere sheds a tear and looks up at the moon

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
props to TSM for their year or work and trials leading up to this. they've put on a hell of a show and done better than I've seen from any NA team yet.

too bad people will focus on the loss as a result of false expectations of Asian teams like "oh, it's just Korea's 3rd seed." lmao at everyone who thought SSG wouldn't dominate.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
triple ocean against skarner-kennen. yikes. remember when this thing just gave gold?

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Typical Pubbie posted:

"Ahhh my butthole"

-- Zackary "Sneaky" Scuderi, 2016 League of Legends World Tournament Quarter Finalist

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
Maybe the guy who decided to just wing with SKT's backs to the wall, during the most intense series of league in possibly ever, is kind of a good player. Maybe we can give some props to God's Right Hand here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Mic Check from the midlane in Game 4

• Locked thread