Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
pizza
pap john
pizza hut
domino
View Results

• Locked thread
Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I had a party pizza today :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Alright you fat pieces of poo poo, rate my order. I went with Pizza Hut because getting to the non-delivering Round Table in rush hour is a bitch

$30 including tax, 20% tip, and stupid as gently caress delivery charge

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I'll give you a traditional bone in, cha cha

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Ordered ur mom cuz she's a gross pizza rear end

Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting

Dr. Faustus posted:

Also, his politics aside, there's one thing about Papa John's that's skeezy af: Their tagline is "better ingredients, better pizza."

But they will not under any circumstances tell you what the ingredients actually are. Not only what makes them better, but just what's in them.
A reporter started researching this, called Papa John's stores and eventually corporate HQ to find someone to explain why and or how their ingredients are "better." Vine-ripened tomatoes in the sauce? Fresher herbs? Higher-quality meats and/or cheeses? Something in the dough?

The company absolutely refused to provide a single example not only of what made their ingredients "better," but wtf their ingredients consist of. There's no evidence in the quality of the product that it's any better than what Domino's offers now.

There's nothing skeezy about any of that. The slogan is puffery. No one would think it's literally true, especially since "better" is an opinion. As for the ingredients, they're all listed on the Papa John's site. Sounds like the reporter annoyed whoever they contacted.

Absolute Lithops fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Jun 9, 2016

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

social vegan posted:

Ordered ur mom cuz she's a gross pizza rear end

Oh snap

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice

Mozi posted:

what is the purpose of life

Crushed red peppers, to see your wings breaded before you

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Was here about 15-20 minutes after I ordered

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Drunk Nerds posted:

Would

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

That spread, 9/9 on plating my nigga

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Drunk Nerds posted:

Alright you fat pieces of poo poo, rate my order. I went with Pizza Hut because getting to the non-delivering Round Table in rush hour is a bitch

$30 including tax, 20% tip, and stupid as gently caress delivery charge

Drunk Nerds posted:

this is amazing

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Smash it Smash hit posted:

I had a party pizza today :getin:

One of the new rectangular ones?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

OctoberBlues posted:

One of the new rectangular ones?

yeah wasnt super disappointed tbqh toistinos still killin it

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Was pretty good. The 5 pepper pepperoni was a bit more gimmick than taste, as the pepperoni and jalapeno overwhelmed everything else. The fir pepper crust was great, so was the garlic crust on the italian sausage, bacon mushroon, roma pizza. The wings were spicier than I expected. I'm used to ordering the spiciest wings and being like, ehhh, but these stung a bit.

Overall, quite happy with everything for the price, especially because of the fast deivery and how appetizing it all looked together.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

pizza hut wings stung smdh

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Blue Train posted:

pizza hut wings stung smdh

I know right? I usually have to shake on this pepper shaker I have of homegrown naga viper powder, but not this time. I had to soak them in a puddle of the hottest sauce, but that Wing Street upgrade really matters. I hadn't ordered wings because my local Hut didn't have wing street, it really seems to make a difference. I was quite pleasantly surprised.

Drunk Nerds fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Jun 9, 2016

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
sounds like I'm gonna have to take a trip down to WING STREET

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

for real though I'm going on a cross country roadtrip soon, what would you guys like me to eat on the way? I may even take videos if anyone cares enough.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

for real though I'm going on a cross country roadtrip soon, what would you guys like me to eat on the way? I may even take videos if anyone cares enough.

You gots to tell us where you're going friendo.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

OctoberBlues posted:

You gots to tell us where you're going friendo.

gross food knows no geographical bounds

sports
Sep 1, 2012
in iowa i can order sauerkraut on pizza

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

sports posted:

in iowa i can order sauerkraut on pizza

I once got an anchovy and sauerkraut pizza in Iowa. It was decent.

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

All I wanna do is make you bounce
The place by my office does all sorts of bullshit weird pizzas. The reuben one (thousand island instead of red sauce, swiss cheese as well as mozzarella, corned beef, sauerkraut) is pretty loving gross. The time they tried a chicken caesar salad pizza was absolutely disgusting. Who puts lettuce on pizza at all, let alone before baking?

The kielbasa, jalapeņo, pineapple one is pretty loving great though.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

PantsOptional posted:

The place by my office does all sorts of bullshit weird pizzas. The reuben one (thousand island instead of red sauce, swiss cheese as well as mozzarella, corned beef, sauerkraut) is pretty loving gross. The time they tried a chicken caesar salad pizza was absolutely disgusting. Who puts lettuce on pizza at all, let alone before baking?

The kielbasa, jalapeņo, pineapple one is pretty loving great though.

One of the places by me makes a pretty good taco pizza, but lettuce definitely goes on after baking

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Oh no here we go. Here we go again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

• Locked thread