Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
you can tell that the horse in the background is concerned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Illavick posted:

that horse looks like it's been sniffing glue which is pretty hosed up if you think about it

What do you call cannibalism, but for drug use?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Illavick posted:

that horse looks like it's been sniffing glue which is pretty hosed up if you think about it

Yeah he probably works in the glue factory. Everyone knows horses make glue

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
Does the horse have laminitis?

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I think ur horse is a mule, dude.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Ork of Fiction posted:

I think ur horse is a mule, dude.

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Ohhh welllll :(

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

horses actually do lay on their sides all the time, usually to relax, an activity we can all relate to

this is a relaxed horse

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
its definetly dead. i can smell its rotting corpse from here. it smells like old pizza boxes and moldy half drank bottles of mountain dew code red.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Sokrateez posted:

horses actually do lay on their sides all the time, usually to relax, an activity we can all relate to

this is a relaxed horse

That horse dead AF

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Haha has anybody said any of the following jokes yet:

1: if it's got a bad voice you can ask it why it's a little hoarse.

2: When are you going to ask that horse to become a mod of SA (I'm presuming here that the horse have had a lot of small children on it)

3: I am going to haev sex with the horse.

haha haha hhaa

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Minimalist Program posted:

Haha has anybody said any of the following jokes yet:

3: I am going to haev sex with the horse.

haha haha hhaa

godDAMNIT

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
A horse walks into a bar and the bartender says why the long face, but the horse doesn't answer because it's trying to browse the PYF Funny GIF thread on the android awful app and its phone keep crashing due to a 90mb gif of meghan trainor mouthing what appears to be the word "cocksicle" and the same word written across the picture in impact font.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
its not very complicated: hoarse cant lay for more than 1-3 hrs becase their dumb horsebodies are so heavy that they end up cutting off circulation to the parts underneath and break themselves (they do lay for like an hour for REM sleep)

if you need a poo poo element they prolly gently caress up their stomach and spew poo poo too, idk

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

put peanut butter in his mouth, make him tell us what's wrong

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

put peanut butter in his mouth, make him tell us what's wrong

Your post made me laugh out loud

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Nice rear end!

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Minimalist Program posted:

A horse walks into a bar and the bartender says why the long face, but the horse doesn't answer because it's trying to browse the PYF Funny GIF thread on the android awful app and its phone keep crashing due to a 90mb gif of meghan trainor mouthing what appears to be the word "cocksicle" and the same word written across the picture in impact font.

he must have been in the wrong thread all I found was hundreds of pages of people having to explain their jokes to other people

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

JiveHonky posted:

horses not supposed to lie down like that because thier organs move around or something. its the reason they have locking knees and sleep standing up

Yeah but oh well you know

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

Neurolimal posted:

its not very complicated: hoarse cant lay for more than 1-3 hrs becase their dumb horsebodies are so heavy that they end up cutting off circulation to the parts underneath and break themselves (they do lay for like an hour for REM sleep)

if you need a poo poo element they prolly gently caress up their stomach and spew poo poo too, idk

officially too beautiful for this world

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

I see your rear end...

..and the bar has raised!

(try typing that with a straight face, I think it might be an impossibility :D )

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Wee Stubby Nublet posted:

I see your rear end...

..and the bar has raised!

(try typing that with a straight face, I think it might be an impossibility :D )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VKWLC87Uzw

Nolgthorn
Jan 30, 2001

The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense

s p a c e d posted:

i think your stalion may be dead

look at mr it's not a horse it's a stalion here.

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
Some horses are a bit goofy and like to roll around

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
I know the devil is real.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
Get that high horse off.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol goddamn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009