Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

s p a c e d posted:

oh look its muhammed ali the horse

beacause muhammed ali just died and the horse look like it could be dead and then you connect the two things and you get this post i guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
horses not supposed to lie down like that because thier organs move around or something. its the reason they have locking knees and sleep standing up

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Dave_Indeed posted:

They can't lay down for a long time when fully grown. I think it has something to do with circulating poo poo in their stupid bodies. I don't know.

Please accept this alternative, unrelated story as the answer:

One time a vet stuck his arm all the way up to the arm pit in one of our horses asses and pulled out a bunch of poo poo.

*Italicized for fanciness.

that makes sense. horses always have weird poo poo related problems from what i know about them. kinda like my aunt debbie

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
its definetly dead. i can smell its rotting corpse from here. it smells like old pizza boxes and moldy half drank bottles of mountain dew code red.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

put peanut butter in his mouth, make him tell us what's wrong

Your post made me laugh out loud

• Locked thread