Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

A CISHET SHITLORD posted:

I am once again going to pound town on the report button with my chubbed out dilz and it is once again accomplishing nothing beyond a vague sense of sexual gratification and shame!

my goodness! someone should do something about this! i mean, i would, but i'm busy anxiously awaiting the OP's return to continue posting about this strange and wonderful human pup thing, but while im waiting, anyone want a whiff of this here gas?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i am going to write strongly worded emails to lowtax about my negative experiences in this here forums. there will be repercussions.

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
If only forums user Smash it Smash hit had been probated in time, all of this could have been avoided. D:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

A CISHET SHITLORD posted:

If only forums user Smash it Smash hit had been probated in time, all of this could have been avoided. D:

Added to the list :smug:

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

this but for some reason

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS

Smash it Smash hit posted:

I have heard people from your land of origin are not very nice and are not physically appeasing at all!

Naw, that's just me

naem
May 29, 2011

donkey salami posted:

If lowtax starts going by rowtax

We will know

rut row

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

naem posted:

rut row

this reminds me, could scooby doo actually speak or was that just the drugs messing with shaggy? did anyone else ever talk to scoobs?

naem
May 29, 2011

heheheh Hehehehee hee *laugh track*

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Pitdragon posted:

this reminds me, could scooby doo actually speak or was that just the drugs messing with shaggy? did anyone else ever talk to scoobs?

scrappy doo you dumbass, scrappy doo

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
"woah, could this dog actually kinda make words with its mouth or was it drugs"

MEANWHILE SCRABBY DOO IS HAVING FULL CONVERSTATINOS WITH A GUY DRESS AS A MUMMY OR WHATEVER

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
oh poo poo is this the erotic role play thread

ERRRRHHHHUHHHHHH MUMMY WANT CUMMY

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
*in scrappy doo voice*
what we have here is a failure to communicate

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
do you think this dude poops in the yard and his wife has to go pick up the man poops with an inside out bread bag?

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug

Iron Prince posted:

oh poo poo is this the erotic role play thread

ERRRRHHHHUHHHHHH MUMMY WANT CUMMY

This is a really good post

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

I still don't think that one shot from the Shining needed a backstory.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
I wonder if they own dogs.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
I'm glad she got him a harness instead of a collar. I think dogs like them better. She is probably a good dog owner.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

It was on UK channel 4 so is on their website. US people will likely need a proxy to watch it. I was kinda disappointed it was only half an hour long.

Also I lolled hard that they were all trying to suggest it was nothing sexual despite it coming from kink. I also lolled harder when they went to the European 'Mr Puppy' show and there were hundreds of half-naked dudes wearing dogtail buttplugs. Nothing sexual about it at all!

HoboTech
Feb 13, 2005

Reading this with the voice in your skull.
So is this mostly a UK thing? The FPlus has an episode where they cover hypno-fetish mp3s, and some of it is dog hypnosis stuff, and all those fuckers were British. I know furries are everywhere but this seems to be an incredibly specific thing.

And little kids do stuff kind of like this where, hey, dogs are pretty cool and it would be cool to be a dog so they're gonna just crawl around and bark for a while. Then they go do something else like have a nap or watch Sesame Street or whatever and the game ends. What does poo poo like this to people?

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

HoboTech posted:

So is this mostly a UK thing?

It's more that the company that made the documentary is English so it's obviously got a heavy UK bias. They did go to the European Mr Puppy competition though and it was a pretty huge thing.

The dude in the dalmatian suit used to date the lady in the photo he's with and they were due to marry but he decided he needed to be a dog more... He's currently in a gay relationship with a fat man who is jealous of this lady friend and he insisted they not discuss it on camera.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

HoboTech posted:

So is this mostly a UK thing? The FPlus has an episode where they cover hypno-fetish mp3s, and some of it is dog hypnosis stuff, and all those fuckers were British. I know furries are everywhere but this seems to be an incredibly specific thing.

And little kids do stuff kind of like this where, hey, dogs are pretty cool and it would be cool to be a dog so they're gonna just crawl around and bark for a while. Then they go do something else like have a nap or watch Sesame Street or whatever and the game ends. What does poo poo like this to people?

On my phone so I usually err on the side of caution and use timg tags but:

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Just watched this and I feel really bad for the portly girl. Can you imagine your fiancé suddenly want to do this weird dog poo poo and dumping you over it? Then being so broken you help him with it while he fucks some goony looking fat guy

HoboTech
Feb 13, 2005

Reading this with the voice in your skull.

Honky Dong Country posted:

On my phone so I usually err on the side of caution and use timg tags but:

Oh I know about the whole echo chamber effect, because of course the internet is how these people find support/each other.

I just want to know what the trigger moment is for these people that makes them go "I think I'll be a dog. That sounds good".

Did they get a boner while holding a chew toy and just decide that was it?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Didn't see this posted yet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVLlmL9qsww

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

I still don't think that one shot from the Shining needed a backstory.

Ha!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

PBS Newshour posted:

human pups? oh no, that can only lead to one thing....

...human fleas

• Locked thread